Tighten E brake cable

Hi i was wondering if any1 can tell me what the easiest way to tighten the e brake cable is
thx

There’s a nut under your ebrake handle, tighten that. 10mm socket.

thx also to that note my ebrake light is always on now even when i put down the ebrake , it feels like it does something wierd when i put it all the way down so i will see if tightening will help but if it doesnt what could i do to fix that ebrake light
thxx

Yea i actually have the same problem…light won’t go off…when it first happend…everytime i’d make a sharp turn to the right…the light woud go off…otherwise it would stay on…weird? i think so…the switch is probably loose or not engaging/disengaging properly…we probably have to take off the trim to get at the switch…maybe its a visible problem that just needs fixing…if you find out how to fix it let me know…Thanks bud

no problem its pissing me off so im gonna try finding an answer asap

brake fluid. fill it to like almost max where the liine is.

break fluid worked brakes work nice and ebrake light went off

yea as soon as your pads wear big time the fluid goes low, then the ebrake light comes on to warn you. and when the other guy was taking turns it would go off cause the fluid would lean to the one side the sensor is on

and the bolt rite under the e-brake is threw the lil hole in the handle, 10mm deep