inspection question

:thankyou: I try.

Sometimes I think I should lock all threads about someone trying to get a car to pass illegally. :eyebrow:

Is he screwed?

Read the rules about which your asking.

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54653&highlight=inspection

HOwever, do not come here fishing for an illegal sticker. How many times does this have to be said?

i think he was just asking whether or not the code would fail him, not for an illegal sticker…

but yeah read don’s thread

^^ op read up on the inspection requirements,

Truth, used cats are illegal to sell.

Please dont i so enjoy these threads. and promise to be good

regardless, its still a public forum and we’ve had more then our share of attention these last couple of years. :fyi:

I agree with fry, shit like that should be locked up. And we all know that some members have had their share of legal attention based on things said or seen. Be smart about whats said or what your asking.

im not asking anyone to bend any rules or laws i was just asking a for a friend as a favor, i showed him the laws and regulations and what not he’s just not accepting… he took his car to some shit little shop by his school in plattsburgh and they did god knows what to it, said it was having all sorts of compression problems and THEY hollowed out the cat (along with tons of other stuff that he has no idea about). i told him to take it there and have them inspect it but he wants to get it done while he’s in town on break…
i do appreciate the help though i just hope he can understand he’s f’d

tell him to buy pre 96.

=)

The only legal attention this could bring is to the inspectors. It is just as dumb as selling beer to minors. You think your helping someone out but when you end up unemployed and with a bunch of fines. Lesson learned.