Inspection?

ya never had a problem with mine as long as you dont take it to a dealership

I forgot…Pauly what do you do for a living???

ubengineering of course you dont make shit you dont even work in a real shop. hooking people up is stupid. the problem with inspectors is they are 95%lazy and instead of fixing the problem and doing the right thing they will just pass the car. there is not a car in my family that wont pass inspection. seriously it scares me the cars that are on the road and shouldnt be. i once did a alignment at sears on a car that had no fucking rear calipers and vise grips were put on the rubber line. it had a month old inspection sticker though. why did you drop the cat it is not that much of a performance gain

lol pauly should have his car inspected by ubengineering

if you actually read the thread, i bought the car the way it is i didnt remove the cat.

ub engineering, ill give you a call tomm sorry i got cought up changing my oil and shit

a sweet thing i found out about obd1 or at least my car is there is a fuze u pull with the key on and count to 30 and put it back in and it resets all the codes. my mil light stays off but since obd1 is slow you probably run thru the emmisions portion no prob

x2, i dont work in a real shop, im going to school so i can get real job, and yeah since it isnt a real shop theyre not real inspections, if we cant make money replacing your wiper blades, ya get a sticker and ya get the fuck out, ive already dont inspections for about 30 memebers on here, no ones complaining, there def are unsafe car on the roads, o well them wiper blades help me get my 8$ bonuses

Define-not a real shop and doing inspections? I’m curious

oil change

obd1 does not get hooked up to the computer

I did this for 8 years. The stories i could tell gawdddd, you’d laugh at some of these idiots. It was a fun duty but my area was from here to Geneva and lake ontario to the PA line. was too much driving. I’d drive to wellsville or alfred for a 15 minute stop then drive back home. it got old.