Installed 8000k HID kit today!.....Dr0000L!

Boo…
What if I brought my LCD over to your work?

i have calibrating software. pm me with yoru email and i’ll send it out when i get home tonight.

8000k is supposed to be bluish just like Solarian showed on the table. If you take a pic facing the car or away from the car, you would be able to tell the difference. I think the white you’re seeing if because of the angle.

But who cares… looks very good to me.

i guess im the only one seeing blue. Yeah the inside is still white, but the light being cast out outside of the housing is slightly bluish.

It’s not that blue, but it still is slightly

Let me clarify what I was trying to say - I used one of the few photos that appeared closest to white (when it was in fact exactly white because digital cameras are poo) - I’m not saying it IS white, I’m just saying that photo is white and if JDMRIDE is claiming they are white that maybe it does in fact look close to how that photo looks if you were to see it in person.

I’m not saying that 8000K is white, I thought I was clear on that. I’m merely speaking about that particular photo because people were saying it was blue light in that pic and it’s absolutely pure white so I was correcting them. I also believe that the photo does not accurately display the light because I highly doubt any light is 100% white like that :slight_smile:

Regardless, we need to see cutoff’s before this thread is useful :smiley:

um, screen claibration tool?

i also see the blue color

Why dont you guys just meet up with him and check out his lights??

anyways they look pretty good.