Installing a steering rack

Whats good son?
This weekend after just getting my car back on the road i ran into another problem. My steering rack seems to be hella fucked, the passenger side boot is bustafucked and fluid leaks everywhere, im in the process of getting a new steering rack together and i need to know how much of a pain in the ass will this be for me to do it in my driveway?
Im somewhat new to the 240 world but do most of my own technical shit, im not a mechanical genius but i have a decent amount of knowledge.

Is it worth it to do it on my own or should i hit up a front end shop, if so know any good ones?
Thanks

its not hard. 4 bolts, 2 tie rod ends, 2 PS lines and the steering spline (which may be difficult) and its out.

Just make sure you have flare nut wrenches.

guess its not a bad idea to upgrade the tie rod ends while im in there eh? its good to hear i can do it myself cant afford a shop right now haha one

http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread/384111-s13-power-steering-rack-replacement

There’s the full write up/ DIY for ya.

Enjoy!

your going to want to get an alignment after though because chances are it will be off after you swap the rack.