Installing IC piping vacuum line mix up

Ok so heres my problem,

on the stock IC piping on an Sr there is a vacuum line that goes to the boost controller, in my case to my A/M controller. Where do i put this now as my kit doesnt have the nipple for it? I will try to post pictures if needed.

Thanks

Perhaps I’m a little lost here but SR20s do not come with boost controllers so I believe you are referring to the AIV/EGR shit which no one runs here. And I can’t speak for everyone as people have different preferences on where signals should be taken from but my boost controller is tied in between the hotpipe and wastegate.

If you don’t have a nipple on the hot pipe then where is the wastegate signal coming from ?

The nipple isnt on the cold pipe. Now i have my vacuum hose from the wastegate to the controller actuator and then to nothing now. Should i T it into a V line going to the intake manifold?

Also i removed the side mount and there is the vacuum hose that goes to the intake mani and then a tube going to intake piping behind the maf. I blocked off the tube. for the vacuum hose can i link that with the actuator for my controller?

just take a good vac line off the intake mani for the controller.

Thats what i was thinking i just wanted to confirm. Thanks!

put it on the intake pipe

Another quick question,

The vacuum line that was attached to the FMIC goes to the intake manifold, Can i tap this line for the Boost controller sensor? Or should i use the the line my BOV is attached to. Although my BOV already has a T in that line so would the readings still be correct enough?

Thanks

if the line for the bov is the only thing on that vac line, it should be fine… i have a map sensor teed into my bov vac line and works perfect… im assuming you are hooking the vac line up to the map sensor for the boost controller right?? should be fine.

pick up a vacuum dist block… will clean things up and make life easier. pretty cheap too.

Thanks Nate. Ill have to wait until monday parts stores are closed until then. Man i cant wait for spring