Turbo Parts I dont Fully Understand

So Im in the middle of doing a KAT swap and I have some questions of different parts. Sorry for the noob posts…

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21687[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21686[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21685[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21684[/ATTACH]

So for the picture of my Boost controller, so the yellow line connects to the top of my wastegate and then to the T valve, then to my boost controller. But which nipple goes to the boost controller, the one of the top or the one opposite of the one it goes into. And what is the one left out for? Also the line then connects from the T valve into my boost controller but what is the top nipple for?

On the BOV, what is #1 even for. I have no idea on that one. #2 is suppose to go back to the intake right? Bc its a resurculating BOV, but do I even have to hook that up or can I just let it dump atmospherically? #3 I have no idea again… #4 Im not sure yet again and #5 is just mounting hardware? Im sure Ill figure it out when I go to put it on?

The boost gauge where does #1 even go? I know the other two wires are the power and ground ut unsure as to where #1 goes…

And the wastegate, #1 just recerculates back into the system I think, but where do I plug this into? And #2 just goes to my boost controller as far as I understand.

Any help on these would be great, lmk if the pictures dont work. Sorry for noob inconvience…

for the boost gauge just hook it to a vacuum line as close to the intake manifold as possible i believe…i would just pull that crap off the end of the line cut a vacuum line in 2 and put a T in

in the spirit of kindness,
you can install the boost controller is many ways. it depends on how much boost u want.

for the bov, you should run a air/vacume/boost line from the MANIFOLD AFTER THROTTLE PLATEto the top of the bov.
To adjest: losen the nut on the top. get the stud out as much as you can without pulling it out. start the car. then make sure bov is open at idle. then make sure its open when u give gas and let go. then thread in (turn clock wise usually) the stud on the top of the bov until you have a closed valve under gas(when throttle is open). note the bov dose not close the same moment you give it gas. its normal. but it should be close by .5 to 1 seconds later. same rule apply for opening. it takes about a .5 to 1 sec for it to open. run lines with more diameter if you want faster response (or get something that is not ebay). at the end make sure its slitly open at idle and fully opens when u snap the throttle shut.

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

the best way to run the boost gauge would be to run it directly to top of your manifold. note do not run it from any line that comes from bottom of the mani cz u will get fuel and shit in the line= wrong boost reading and broke engine. other thing to note is to try to find a nipple (yes the barbs/pointy things with holes in them that lines connect to are also called nipples) that would not have anything else connected to it. meaning get a nipple dedicated to ut gauge cz other devices can have leaks and/or moving diaphragms and that would not accurate representation of actual manifold pressure.