Installing splitfire coils

Im abit confused, the instructions are all in japanese but can i use the stock wiring for the coils? if not where how does the wiring go exactly?

Thanks

SR20?

I know for an RB its direct swap, shouldn’t need any other wireing.

for an sr20 yes. They gave me new coil packs the coil pack controller and the wiring. Now i cant remove the old wiring that attachs from the coil packs to the main harness wire. Although i think ive figured it out. Any imput would help tho

Thanks

i plugged everything and it doesnt start, where is the factory coil controller? Im really confused

Did you ground the system?

i grounded it, the first time it started but it died after a milla second. Im just going to try running the coils off the OEM wires see what happens

doesnt start with the oem wiring. Any suggestions would be gravy right now

ok i cant figure out why its not starting. its turning over but no spark. Im tempted to try the OEM coils to see if they work although one of them does not. heres a follow up of what ive done.

-New NGk BKR7E-IX plugs installed
-Removed oil coils and put in splitfire ones
-unplugged oil coil wiring
-plugged in wire from the main harness that plugged into the splitfire ingition controller.
-grounded the ignition controller to firewall
-Plugged the coil wiring to the controller
all this equals NO start.
Am i missing something?

tried oem stuff and car didnt start. This is F****** Gay

wered u get tehm i need a set for my rb

You are going to have to take a test light and check and make sure that it is getting power at the ignition coil driver wires. Sounds like its a wiring problem to me. I would double check the wiring on the ignition controller and make sure that the ground is good. (check using a test light).

i got the car started with the oem stuff im now thinking it was the ground because yesterday when i tried with the oem stuff i used another gro. illun point and it was a no go. Now im gonna try and use the splitfire stuff and see what happens