Insurance claim or not

Well, now that it’s light out and i can see it better, it is only about 18-24" wide, but still a decent size. I can only see the one side, i cant reach under to feel if it’s all the way through- but i can see where his front plate screw possibly went through and cracked probably a 1/2" section.

The problem is the bumpers are fiberglass, so any slight flex in them and it cracks, so i dont know what to think.

I’m about to go the collision shop that i went to when i totaled my tiburon, to see what the damage is.

I just paid 6 months less than a 2 weeks ago, so if it does go up, will i get a bill or will it go up in the next 6 months? And i also had to claim my back windshield a month or so ago but she said because it was weather related, it didnt effect me at all. I’m no insurance expert so thats why i’m kind of turning to you guys for some assistance.

And just if it makes a diff, here’s what my insurance history looks like:

Sep. 04, got my permit (first put on insurance)
Aug 05, got my license (Did drivers ed, so while i was under 18 i had full driving privileges, plus the discount)
April 06, got my first car- Put '00 Tiburon on insurance
Jan 07 Totaled Tiburon- Was a no-fault accident by police/insurance.
Feb 07, Put Celica on insurance
Feb 08, claimed rear windshield - again insurance co. said because it was an AOG it wouldnt effect my rates any.

All that might not be necessary, but just to make everything clear.