Insurance Question

Alright, so my question is, if I get coilovers on my car should I tell the insurance company? If I get into an accident can my insurance drop me if they find out?

Im just wondering this because my friend said that if I tell my company that I have gotten coilovers they wont insure me anymore, because lower = racing.

Just need some input.

THANKS

3 things to tell you sir.

1 - Dont EVER tell you insurance broker/company that you have modified your car. 99% of the time it is immidiate cancelation of your policy. The other 1% would be paying an ass load to stay insured.

2 - Dont get into an accident. If you do, your screwed.

3 - If you DO get into an accident, pay whoever it is you hit money so that they dont get your/their insurance company involved.

This is the way of a modified car.

Remember, technically, most shit on our cars is illegal in some way or form. And in this world, everyone is out to butt fuck you, someway, somehow.

Have a nice day :slight_smile:

A++

Sad but true. dam mto rules

Dont overthink stuff, just do it. F**k insurance companies.

Lol,

spoken like a true SON o.g.

Haha, Ya. Thats what I thought.

THanks for the help :slight_smile:

you dont need to tell the insurance companies anything really. Adding cup holders is Modifying or changing the car, there shouldnt be any difference if you put an intake or headers or different springs. you wont get paid for those parts if your car gets wrecked but the vehicle should still be covered regardless.

insurance compnies are legitimate theives IMO. The second you modify your car, theyll buttfuck you…bottom line.

^ No my good sir, they buttfuck you regardless.

As long as your below the age of 25, and drive a 2 door import.

Don’t even get me started on bikes.

Whoever owns one, and actually pays for insurance is my hero.

They must either have loaded pockets, or an extra hole to get fucked in at the end of every month.:smiley:

my bike insurance isnt that bad… 2400 per year
im under 25
on a liter bike
with m2

240’s are almost as bad i think about 1700, about the same as the average priced s13

my bike insurance isnt that bad… 2400 per year
im under 25
on a liter bike
with m2
^^^^^
240’s are almost as bad i think about 1700, about the same as the average priced s13
what kind of a bike do you ride ?

yamaha R1

Yah, ive been paying insurance for like 5 months now, its about 190 a month. But my question was about putting upgrades on your car. I was just wondering how bad i will get screwed over if they catch me. lol

^ You’d get screwed hard lol.

And CSK-240-R1, i guess your my new hero. I’ve never heard of anyone paying that low for bike insurance. I’ve got buddies that are paying 800+ a month on Honda CBR 125’s, with M2’s. Now that is bullshit.

pm me if ud like the insurance carrier, they are wicked cheap for bikes