Insurance question

Anyone have or deal with Liberty Mutual? They’re offering our company a group discount (and I get another 5% for CMU alumni). Got a quote for home & auto for the same coverage I have w/ Nationwide - would save me $557 a year! But I lose the “first incident” forgiveness I have with Nationwide - would take 5 years to get it.

my girlfriends dad works for them

alot of the time you pay them your whole life with no “incedent” so really, id take the $557/yr discount and be happy

id jump on it too… your premiums will not jump up over $557/yr with your first accident. unless you take out a bus full of children or something

:x:

Sounds like a nice deal to me.

I faxed it to my Nationwide guy. We’ll see what they can do. I’m just tired of my rates going up almost every year, with no accidents, and no speeding tickets, EVER!

IB i get a ticket going home today

I’ve gotten lots of quotes and no one has ever been better until now.

Never happen in a slow LT-1 :smiley:

We got our renewal from Nationwide and our insurance went up AGAIN!!!

Does anyone else have Nationwide? Is yours increasing? They claim to be restructuring and our agent thought ours would go down to be lower than the Liberty Mutual quote Jeff got, but that’s not what happened.

I called my old State Farm agent (who I had before I married Jeff) and asked him to give us a quote, but he told me to stay with Nationwide.

i went to all state last yeat…it cant hurt to get quotes from other companies

i just switched to nationwide. my insurance went from 250 a month with progressive to 80 a month with nationwide.

I have nationwide and love it. My rates haven’t gone up in the past few years.

it’s all in the agent. I had state farm with a shitty agent and the rates kept going up, but my parents have great luck with state farm with a different agent. If you do stay with nationwide, find another agent and see if that makes a difference.

Who’s your agent?

i have never talked to him/her so i don’t know without looking at my card which is in the car, i’ll get the name and pm you his info.

bond, James bond.

Quik got Liberty Mutal for his insurance and saved him 1k a year in insurance. Also main reason why he was able to get his new bike