insurance?????

I own a 180sx and I am having a hell of a time getting reasonable prices for insurance… I was wondering if anyone else with a 180 has insurance and is it reasonable and if so who with plz let me know cuz as it sits they want me to pay 548.00 per MONTH! to drive my car…

:picard:

Search!!!

Just start making up companies for people who refuse to use the search button.

I hear Bob’s Chicken ‘n’ Insurance is offering people 89.50 + tax a month for 180sx’s only because you are too JDM awesome for the search button.

I have searched and they all send me to a facility insurance broker because the car is rhd so it is “modified”, alot of companys wont even touch it… and the cheapest quote I recieved was the one I posted.
I have exhausted every isurance company in the phone book so I was hoping there were brokers in the gta that would deal with rhd vehicles… sorry if it seemed like a stupid question.

This was discussed last week or the week before.

Call Economical, get their brokers number and there you go.

Expect to pay over $300 a month, especially if your under 25.

The guy is new to the forum, I can’t beleave how much people get flammed for being a newb. We were all there once. Use the search button on the forum.

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=42969&highlight=insurance

That should answer a few questions

ok sorry guys… :S

heyy martino, u think Economical can beat my insurance rate with Dejardin? just a guess, cuz I’ve never heard of that insurance company before…lol