insurance

1000cc and 22 that age your considered in the dead zone…

that full coverage?

no they just realize girls can barely drive cars let alone bikes haha…[let the arguments fly]

your a dick!

i give her all the credit in the world…riding a bike…

I was kidding. shes a good friend of mine with whom i go riding with sometimes.

ive only gone ridin with a girl once…she was on a friends bike (who was a guy) and nervous as hell…id love to meet a chick that actually rides tho, my girlfriend wants me to teach her on a little savage or somthing but i got nothin to teach her on.

ya i had access to my friends '03 636 over the summer, which im trying to buy now off him.

Don;t get Geico.

I have a number for Dairyland that’s who I have. My zx-12 was my first street bike ever and I pay $365 a year for liablility and comprehensive.

I’ll post it up later or send me a PM so I don;t forget. I;m running out the door right now.

:rofl::rofl:

Dairyland Insurance Company - Part of Sentry Insurance companies.

800-526-4252

if thats lauren with the F4I she can ride!

Thanks sinister…i know 2tone gets a little rowdy sometimes but he is a good friend of mine…you get used to guys being dicks when thats all you hang out with haha

My 2 cents…have her sign up for the motorcycle safety course at CCAC. Its free but better yet, you dont have to deal with the frustrations of teaching someone to ride or the damage when they wreck/drop the bike (its bound to happen). They teach you how to ride as if you’ve never seen a motorcycle before and they do a really good job of it. Plus the bikes are small (which is good when youre 5’3’’ like me) and easy to learn on. The insurance discount doesnt hurt either and shell have her license at the end of the 2 weeks.

^ x2

thaaanks! who is this?

I saw her shift from 1st gear to 2nd gear once!
it was awesome!

mine is through state farm
I was paying $48/month till I turned 25 then it dropped to $22 after that
that was full coverage on a H-D Sportster
I know the sportbikes are more depending on CCs
Def take Motorcycle safety course, because almost every insurance company will give you a better rate upon completion of the course.

and sometimes, i even get it into 3rd gear!! only sometimes though…

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

she is one crazy girl!

:offtopic: …can i assume you will join us tonite?