insurance ?

i’m just wondering if you can get 3-4-5-6 month insurance plan vs a full year coverage… figure id ask b4 i start calling around for insurance rates …

I’m sure you can

my buddy leaves his car sit for the winter off insurance

what car you getting?

I’m pretty sure you can. I don’t, but my agent asked me if I wanted to drop insurance on my 'maro over the winter. Usually when I see him (once a year or so) he’ll remind me that he can do it and to just let him know.

not just got booted from pgh insurance and i am not going to be in maryland for more than 5 months so i dont want to pay for 1 year plan i know they pro rate and adj but thats all a bunch of crap they screw u

Go with AIC of Maryland, They are headquaterd in MD, and also insure those in PA, this way it is fulley tranferable, I know this cause mine renews every year at july and i am in FL,flordia, another state that they have coverage in. And I transfer it up to PA when I come back. 412-653-0600, <— very helpful ppl that can help,

its called lay up time

some places will do 6 months at a time, and some can do 4 i know that. i have allstate and they write my policies 6 months at a time.

i pay quarterly through Erie, and i get a discount for it sitting for more than 3 months (stored)

??

ill look into those links… i gotta call the erie guy soon but i dont know how wide spread erie is vs AAA or any other company. state farm has good commercials but who knows how good of a company they are i know nationwide blows

state farm is good,i have erie!

i have erie too. never any problems

x2… rates never went up after my accident

mine went down

I have progressive and my policy is a 6 month policy.