insurance

iight ive been goin all over and ppl r chargin me out the ass i want semi cheap neone no what alotta ppl r close to my age(18) where the fuck do u get insurance and not to be nosey how much… lemme know so i can look b4 i get the teggy

i pay 90 a month for 2 cars, 2000 integra ls that has full coverage full glass and a 250 ded. then theres my beater a 1993 civic ex with just liability… im 22 with no tickets :banana!

oh and its through geico but bout to swicth to allstate cuz a fam member is an agent…

omg goto state farm like ive been telling you… i pay 93 a month for my 240 on FULL coverage, im 19 and 2 tickets… but 1 is gunna disapear soon since its almost 4 years old.

Edit: no defensive driving (until next week) and 4 points on my licence

different insurance companies charge different $ for different drivers. generally there isn’t one company who’s cheaper than another. depending on the coverage you looking for, cheaper isn’t always better either. i have personally had great experience with progressive, while others i have not. just my .02

$53/month for the sti through e-surance… comp, collision, glass, $500 deduct. and im 25 with defensive driving with 2 points on my license.

well im 18 no tix nothin there tellin me like fuckin 350 mnth for my jeep, jeff gemme the number for state farm ill try em tomorrow

www.esurance.com try it.

2119 for 6 mnths

through whom?

esurance

LOL
i pay half that throughtout the whole year

1116 for the year

seems to be a trend that ur getting 350/month… being 18 aint a cheap proposition for insurance

its garbage wtf y dont old ppl get the highest rates damn idk ill try state farm tomorrow and see what there gonna rape me and try allstate and drive

you know that your insurance is partially based off your credit score right? so if you have little to no credit history or BAD credit history your insurance company is going to fuck you worse than another 18 yr old with A+ credit.

gimme a call tommrow morning, ill take you to statefarm, then to the job fair with me and bodom, possibly marc too

<— Perfect credit for 2 years ;D

thats fucking gay

[quote=Hooked on 240 ]
gimme a call tommrow morning, ill take you to statefarm, then to the job fair with me and bodom, possibly marc too

i have a job dick lick :wow $14 an hr i aint quitin it lol and no taxes yea i think im stick with it for the rest of this year lol

Tell your stepdad to get me in like yesterday

i asked u 2 months ago but ud only be makin prolly 10-11 only reason is cuz im a formen and ive been doin it for like 6 years

So many variables that it’s pointless to ask.

I’d ask around though. GEICO is good because they care how far you drive to/from work and/or school.

i have mine through state farm, i pay like 1200 a year for everything but collision. the vehicle is a 92 jetta,