integra help abs wiring

hey guys hope you ca help me out. im currently putting a 1.8 non vtec auto from a beat up 99 chassis into a 97? decent chassis.(not sure the year because the reg is gone and my nephew has the title) the donor car has abs/cruise/sunroof/leather. the car its going into has none of that. i thought it would be an easy engine swap but the car its going in was a 5speed. no problem right? but the harness is different. so ill change it all. now can i unwrap the harness to get the abs wiring out? is it going to screw with the computer at all or just throw a light? also i noticed the 99 has something extra next to the gas tank with wires that g throught hte fuel pump cover. can i just delete what ever that is? what is it some sort of smog or emissions? thanks

The ABS is a seperate module, it’s usually behind the plastic next to the rear seat on the passenger side. If you take out all of the wiring it will just cause the ABS light to be on. If you remove the module and everything there will be no lights and it will be like the car never had ABS.

thanks, i saw that module today while i was getting the rest of the wiring hareness out. not sure if i should just tuck the wires to the front stuff under the dash or try to undo them from the harness? we`ll see, im in deep.