intranetz, its all gone!

they have gone nuts

for 2 weeks at work, everything was avilable. now…barely anything. even imageshack is gone.

FML!!!

/rant

Same here…

Websense…FTMFL.

Lucikly…I use my laptop on our ‘guest’ WiFi which is open.

Did you subscribe to the circumventor I sent you?

lollllllll that sucks man… at my work they started blocking bestiality at lunch time

r u talking about fakeparty.com? yea thats gone too. :frowning:

laptop + unlimited data plan + tethering to WinMo6 phone = WIN!

its all back! hahaha

i think someone complained and they looked and the filters were filtering too much. so for now its all back.

AHh, Im the asshole that controlled the internets at my old job :excited

no blocked internets at my new one thou :tongue

all gone again!

They make new sites like everyday!!! Don’t be a ratard!

http://eyecrack.info

blocked ass fuck!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 1

windows mobile FTMFW

Shift actually got blocked here on monday, VOTVOT though he casued it. lol But I have friends in high places and got it on the websense ignor list. :slight_smile:

gota make friends with the computer nerds at your work kid.

haha !! awesome, if shift got blocked at peoples work more often we would get out of debt in NYS faster, and we don’t wanna do that

Nooooo. there isnt a single delinqute a member of shift that works for nys that could do squat for its $$$'s.

I just do my job (well might I add. lol) and BS with everyone on shift. NYS loves me

Deadbeat - If your nice to people on here I bet someone can setup a circumventor site for personal/shift usage

http://www.peacefire.org/circumventor/simple-circumventor-instructions.html

I’m sure someone could take down the welfare system in NYS… That would save a shit ton of $$$… naggers would be flippin out!:ahh

:rofl

im just bustin your balls, im on shift and fb all the time when i work, usually when im uploading / downloading shit or waiting for emails

:eek TRACEY I NEED THAT WELFARE

whos gonna make the payments on those dubz if its not welfare :frowning:

Fuck them. Put them on a boat.