Introducing Voltron...

My car doesn’t squat a lot due to the extremely stiff 50mm rally coilovers I’m using for now. They were stiff on my legacy rally car and they’re extreme overkill on this one, but they’re what I had around and that’s how a lot of this car got put together. They’re not the best for a road course but they counteract squat really well.

The whole rear subframe, control arm, lateral link setup etc. is from a 2001. They’re in good shape as are the few bushings back there. I upgraded the rear diff/crossmember bushings with hard poly. On a Subaru everything stays lined up nicely in the rear when you’re drag racing. The rally guys do tend to have issues throwing the car through a turn in a ditch where the axle angle gets extreme.

That said we’ll probably replace the lateral link bushings over winter and the other 2 for the rear diff mount. As it is the diff barely moves though.

I have upgraded engine and tranny mounts plus tranny member bushings so the whole driveline is pretty well contained. At some point I’d like to get a CF one piece driveshaft to round it out.