Introducing Voltron...

Yeah unfortunately it let go during a 4th gear pull getting on the highway and the car jumped to the side. Not fun…

It’s an Ultimate Racing GT35R kit which we modified the downpipe and intake on to fit this chassis.

How much boost?

Awesome. :tup: Sleeper for sure too. Nice job Mike. :slight_smile:

Nice ride, it’s definitely you!

X…

DCCD connection sounds :titties:

Ouch. It was probably just on its way out anyway. 2.5 RS’s are titties :tup:

I like the corn coming from the exhaust.

Where are the decals? What self-respecting shop car doesn’t have stickers on it? :confused:

How is your gas mileage with the E85?

Just 21 pounds until the rings are fully seated. Subarus don’t do much on a 35R until around 25 psi, but I can wait. From yesterday to today the leakdown went down 7 percent so we’re on the way to it being broken in over the next week or so hopefully.

Subarus sure take a while to break in. We had multiple customers and other shops report their engines took over 1000 miles for the compression to come up and leakdown to drop. That goes for brand new shortblocks from the dealer as well as ones built up with aftermarket parts.

It has front and rear window banners on it for now. We’ve been more concerned with getting it running than the stickers so far. :slight_smile:

I’m running 30% more of it than I was with gas under the same conditions.

Very nice… but it needs bigger stickers.

I c… thanks.

Car looked good tonight. People were flocking around all the bling.

Thanks man! I think most of them were just trying to find the intercooler. :slight_smile: Your new car is looking great too!

Car update:
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36524

Every time I see this thread title I keep thinking “Zoltan!”. LOL
:tup: Looking a lot better than it did in May.

“Now that the US STi triggering is sorted out she runs well, but we still do not have control of the AVCS system yet (variable cam timing). Once that works or I get non AVCS cams the car will have a lot more low and mid range power.”

i was just going to say arent the puerto ricans and euro subie draggers running NON AVCS heads?

why not just go WRX cam setup with no AVCS?

it was a brand new axle probally 100 miles…lol

11.4!

I had non AVCS 272’s sitting on the shelf here from Kelford Camtech in New Zealand. Believe me it wasn’t easy to keep myself from putting them in but I’m on a budget and the money had to be spent elsewhere.

Sounds good Mike! I gotta come check it out sometime!

well I must say this is an impressive beast. Got to see it go at the track today. Well done!
Now you just have to get the defrost working