Introduction

welcome to the site dude.

PS Nisky PD FTL

yeah man, cosmos 20B, or a 4 rotor! RX7 + pistons = fail

whats up matt , its alberto. Car is looking good

I reallllllly like your car… welcome

well i hate you. but in a good way cause i really want an fd. hopefully when my car is gone i can pick one up but im not sticking rotary.

welcome.

What up Alberto!

You can get a FD roller for, not real cheap, but a decent deal. What would you put into it? Rotary isn’t for everybody. You have to be willing to put forth a little more effort to learn the differences of the little things when modding . It’s not hard and they’re NOT unreliable motors if, like any car, you build it right. I guess they’re just not for the timid. I can personally say I never would have built one if I didn’t have my brother. He’s not easily intimidated by anything automotive and saw it as an opportunity to learn something new. When I was in Iraq I asked him if he would help me build a car and he said yes but didn’t want anything to do with my Talon. It had been a headache ever since I bought it and he wanted a fresh platform, a new project, you know. Nothing I said excited him as much as doing a 3rd gen RX7. So next thing I knew I was buying one, lol. I’m real impulsive.

slwthrnu is a Toyota fanboy, my guess would be 2JZ.

The RX7club forum recently had a real bad ass 2j FD sell for some big bucks. It’s cool if you want to make big numbers or get some fast 1/4 mile times.

we’re all here for bigs #'s and fast times!!!

yea, JOHN! you DICK

Well I’m back up and running. This thing is a fucking blast to drive and seems fast as hell compared to the D series I’ve been used to. Oh, and I picked up a new daily, 07 Civic EX 5 speed coupe.

hey man, seamus from synapse here. car looks good. cant wait to see it on the dyno!:thumbup

good shit on joining matt!!!

looks great in person especially with the 35r :slight_smile:

stop by again anytime, i’ll be outside for the next few weeks doing more work.