Introductions - New users please post intros here

I have been checking out, and posting in SON for some time now. I guess this is my formal “HI” to all the members.

1993 S13 SR Coupe
Sudbury ON.

Hey SON. I’m a returning member, all my old info is off in cyber space somewhere… Figured I might as well make my first post here under my new name.

I’ve had a few cars over the years, including an SR’d S13. Unfortunately the swap had been done by a less than reputable shop in Barrie, which has long since closed down, and paid the price for it… As easy as building Civics was, I’ve had 4. Nothing was more fun than kickin the rear out and hearing that BOV. Gives me shivers.

I’ve getting back into the 240 scene, my plan is for an RB20 powered S14. Hopefully by summer time, and for DMCC, she’ll be up and running.

Stay tuned for a build thread!

Cheers SON, keep it real.

-CBaulin

Old member here just back because I might be picking up another 240 so figured I’d log back into SON.

my name is dave
i own a 1990 240sx coup with 1992 ka24de engine

hello there, my name is Sebastian.
i´m from Dresden (east germany, and yes we do have electricity and warm water …and even vars with turbo :wink:
I own a 1990 200SX Coupé (RPS13), manual, with CA18DET engine in it

got here after the watchin the vids at speedhunters…so looking forward to have fun here

Hey my name is Tony, I had a S13 240 but now looking for another one.

hey name is Stanley and i am 20 years old
live in the gta area and i just bought a 1991 240sx hatchback

I’m Ben and Im an Amateur photographer right now. driving a Focus right now. I was linked here from a friend so i could find out when everyone comes up to Shanny so I can do some shoots.

old member returning, had a s13, not anymore.
just looking around

What up Son240sx.

My name is Jonathan ,19 and i live in Scarborough.After driving my family Suv(02 Nissan pathfinder) for 3 years ,I finally bought my first car. It’s 95 240sx Se 172km off member here(i think Azndave). It black on Grey interior with a white hood with no rust.

My plans are to convert the front to a kouki ,coil overs and Red top with manual swap next summer.

Hi

My names Kyle
Im 19 from Mississauga

I drive black 1991 s13

I just bought it a week ago and looking for lots of parts!

Hey I’m Eric, 25, from London. I have an EG hatch… for now.

Hey I am 22 I just picked up a 95 s14 blown up off mr.dugan once I went drinfing with him couple times I was like holy fuckkkk I want a 240 :slight_smile: and ending up buying his.

Hey, I’m 18 and I’m from Windsor. I picked up my black '95 240sx from New Jersey on the 15th, and just imported it into Canada. Clean body, but the transmission and clutch need some work, and the interior is stripped out. Should be a fun little project.

Looking forward to picking up some parts and getting some info from here.

Paul

Names nick! I’m from the hammer
Rolling in white 92 240 need lots help
So
I’ll be on here alot

whats up guys my names Matt, 21, live in brampton, posted on here before when i was looking to get a 240, just got a 90 240 coupe

Hey im Ryan, i live in Toronto
I sold my s13 about a week after joining in 07
Im now shopping for an s14, and driving a white 05 RX-8 GT

Hey, I just moved to the Kawartha lakes region, currently running a vq35 powered s-13. Looking for a group of drifting people somewhere around here to hang out with.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16089[/ATTACH]

hey names sher, from london…have a red s13 hb… getting it out of the body shop tommorow. Dropping it 2" on 18" xxr 962 (gunmetal with polished lip), cross drilled brakes with ceramic pad, exaust… basic shit. im dropping in a rb20 around december and hopefully it turns out pretty decent.

paint: ford 705 (metallic fire red) sexxxyy shine to it.

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/9637/s131vc.jpg
http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/94/s132.jpg
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/7846/s134.jpg
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/8723/s133.jpg

180sx side skirts getting painted black as i speak

Hey, name is Ian, from Brampton, just sold my Toyota Supra and looking to buy a stock 240sx