Iphone Pricing Leaked?

$299 and $399 for the 4GB and 8GB respectively for a 2year contract.

Good news if it’s true.

speculation.

ehhh…doesnt seem like THAT great of a deal. The space is nice, but there are already a bunch of phones that act as an MP3 player, not to mention, with removable media.

only time will tell

An MP3 player and removable media have nothing to do with this phone being as huge of a deal as it is.

Its all about the user interface

nothing like being able to search a number on google and the have your phone dial it from the website

or spank it at work without the Admins knowing :cjerk:

^LOL I’m glad my the admin at my work is me…

or do that with windows mobile :meh:

its not that good of a deal, no 3G=piece of shit internet search times, size is nice, but no removeable media is dumb, typing on a qwerty touch screen is going to be fucking annoying, so many more reasons I hate it, and I was all on the bandwagon when this was first annonced.

Leaked, wasnt this released at the press conference last month?

That was retail price. These are for prices with a contract

no, they were tlaking about 2 year pricing at the press conference. i doubt this is real.

I was not aware I could do this on windows moblie.

?

The interface looks absolutely incredible. At those prices they’ll fly off the shelves as long as the service works well.

I do it all the time. google search anything with the name of the place and the area, click on the phone number a message pops up asking if the number is correct, you hit call