iPod help

So, I went out on Friday, and went so some bar to celebrate my friends birthday.

We have a grand ol’ time, and I am about to leave so I pick up my jacket, only to find an iPod on the floor near where my jacket was. It’s a 20gb, color one, full size (not a nano).

There’s all this strange music on it that I’ve never heard of. Anyway - how do I hook this thing up to my computer without needing iTunes?

I wanna make it not suck.

thats mine.

please return it.

I knew some dipshit was going to say that.

PS, it’s not a 20gb

anapod

just use itunes dipshit

Anapod or the latest full version of winamp

wipe the firmware and then use whatever the hell you want

so you got a free ipod? thats cool

:tdown:

My life would suck without having 60g of music in my pocket. If I lost mine, I wouldnt be able to afford another one. I only hope that if for some reason I ever lost mine, someone would at least make an attempt to return it.

yea jsut get iTunes…u need the cables too

No. You need to make an effort to give it back to its owner…

good thought…but i don’t see that practically working.

Howie: anyone lose an ipod?

everyone: it’s mine.

No. You can report it to apple, and using its serial number, they can find the owner maybe? Put a free ad in the paper, have ppl call, have them ID the music on it…

There are many different routes you could go that are super easy…

good point. i forgot about the apple thing.

the free ad would suck…you’d have 11tybillion people calling naming off music.

Then have them read off the serial number that would be saved in itunes…

ok ok. you win.

return it, Mine got stolen and I miss it dearly, I dont have the 300 bux for a new one and I’m.
Do a good deed maybe the guy’ll give you a reward or something.

plus if you get caught with it, it is considered stolen property. remember the stolen sidekick thread, even though it was “found” you have to report it lost and attempt to give it back lol

if it was found on the floor at a bar then im assuming he doesnt know whos it is.

:word: my 60Gig got stolen and my 8gig nano did too