ipods are f-ing annoying

ok so i treated myself to a touch a week ago or so. im putting music on it, but i dont want my whole library bc my gf has srsly one of the worst tastes in music ever so im only syncing with 1 playlist i just put all of my music on

so i sync, and i got the album artwork and all that shit and everything is good except for 1 thing- there are 2 albums that get copied 2x to the ipod. its only on the playlist in my comp’s itunes once.

ive gone to the playlist, deleted the files from it, sync’d, watched the 2 albums (well, the 30 mb or whatever they both are) come off of the ipod on the sync screen, looked at the ipod, no albums there, put the albums back on the playlist, synced again AND THERE ARE DOUBLES OF BOTH AGAIN ON MY POD WTFFFFFFF

:fu:

help

Check the actual folder on your PC and make sure there is only copy of the songs.

are u putting the music into a folder then syncing it up or are you just dragging into itunes?

welp, figured it out, nvmd

in the titles of both of the albums there was 1 letter that wasnt capitalized. both albums on the pod contained the entire album though. weird

now jailbreak that shit

yep, you can batch change that stuff too. Highlight a bunch and then when you edit it, they all change.

idk how

someone show me how to steal wifi as well, either my neighbor or the school down the street has it

hhs has wifi?

i think you’d be hard pressed to find a school that doesnt have wifi

either way my touch picks up a super strong wifi signal in my apt but its locked :frowning:

have you done the latest firmware update for the ipod?

idk i just plug it in and put music on it

i dld’d i am tpain too. i cant stop using it. SHAWWTTEEYYYYYY

lol.

well if you plug it into itunes then click on updates…it will tell u if u need an update.

u will however need to do a backup if you update.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=how+to+jailbreak+ipod+touch+3g+3.1.2&search_type=&aq=1&oq=how+to+jailbreak+ipod+touch+3g

What do you get to do if you jailbreak an iTouch? I got mine back in Sept…

JAM, can I play w/IAmTPain this weekend? It makes me squirrely inside.

I’ll be back tonight.

download any app for free

Jailbreaking your device allows you to run applications that dont have a valid signature. Such as SSH apps that give you root level access to the phone, or hacked IPA’s.

All people use it for is stealing software usually. To do so you need to jailbreak your device, install cydia, add the appolo.us source, install installus, and then find your application and install it. Its quite difficult for the average user to do this, since the average user is a idiot. And theres tons of complications that can occur as a result of jailbreaking, but its generally very easy and safe.

And you can only download apps that have been hacked and uploaded… Almost all smaller apps arent available this way.

And for jailbreaking, use blackra1n… Its very very fast and the easiest to use by far.

i’d rather just pay the $2.99, thanks tho