Iraq

Danner…plz. Let me start off by saying that I have the utmost respect for our military service men/women. I have family and best friends in the Navy, Army, Marines. I am so thankful for what they do. Lets be honest. Not all of them love it.

These blackwater guys love it. They’re the dudes that love to go shooting machine guns and pretend like they’re still in the military executing spec/blk ops missons. I went on blackwaters website and came across the job requirements. I obviously could never qualify plus I’d be the biggest mf’ing target in that sand pit.

But because I believe we shouldn’t be in Iraq to begin with and so do most American’s who aren’t joining the service to go fight Bush’s war…which is why the gov is left with no other option but to hire private contractors/mercs rather than activate a military draft. A draft would be a terrible political move…as if everything else hasn’t been? Blackwater and other ‘security’ companies are full of special interests, obviously. It’s all about money, and the Bush administration sees it as a business opportunity. As with every other issue in the United States of America. I guess moral responsibility as the world super power is non-existent? Dude, if he was a ceo of some company and managed to put it 4 trillion dollars in debt/bankrupt…You better bet your ass he’d be out on the street without a blink.

Bush has already taken away the rights and the freedom of those people. They have nothing left. They hate us so intensely that young men and children are shooting at our troops and blowing themselves up. My boy’s are seriously at end’s with having to shoot little kids, but they said ya gotta do whats right to protect yourself when they walk up to the humvee with explosives. The Iraqi’s think it’s a holy war and they have no problem committing suicide for it. Hell, I know my boys just want to make it back in one peice and get the fuck out of there. sheesh.