Is 2012 the end?

Sure. As prophesised by the great Salad Shooter. He killed Jesse James in 1547 and sold the Injuns blankets laced with LSD. I think he ran for Governor of California but Dolph Lundgren beat him in an arm-wrestling contest. There’s a hieroglyphic designed after him, Andy Warhol drew it on a cocktail napkin.

Just to be clear, I am not running aound with my hands waving in the air, screaming, “The World is going to end”! There are however some things that make you go hmmmm.
Just look at the chaos in the World right now, not just people but a lot of weird natural things going on.

theres alot of weird shit going on, but i dont think the world is going to end.

will it head downhill as more shit continues to hit the fan? probably. between goverment and everything else fucking things up more and more everyday, things are going to be scary in the future. whether it be economy, war, whatever. i do think at the rate things are going the USA will not be a 1st world country in the future.

2011 started pretty sketchy, it seemed like it may have been the year but we survived. Yay!

Meh. There’s always been natural disasters. There have been man made disasters for 10,000 years. Same shit different bak’tun.

8 letters in Aquarius + 4 seasons = 12
8 letters in Aquarius + 13th b’ak’tun = 21
8 letters in Aquarius + 5 letters in Obama - the 1 in 1% = 12.

12/21/12 people. How much more math and science do you need before you believe the end is near?!?!?

:clap:

HAHA

How much science do you need to believe 9-11 was an inside job?

A lot, since there’s a mountain of scientific evidence pointing to the contrary.

Any at all would be a good start.

If you honestly think that the government would kill 2,996 innocent people, then why would you continue to live in this country? I think if I were able to believe that was an inside job, I would immediately leave the country.

Our politicians can’t tweet their pecker without the whole world going
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/41575_17762269307_4455633_n.jpg

To think they could pull off 9/11 is just silly.

We did it, I’m with you on that one.

The government convinced the US to go to war with Iraq on the thought that they MAY have WMD’s hidden somewhere. There was no direct threat from Iraq. The people can be manipulated a lot easier than fake terrorist attacks killing thousands of people. I would believe that the US may have gotten a tip and ignored it because lets face it, hijack multiple planes and crash them into buildings was pretty out there than the typical “bomb in a van” we have seen but there is no way the US Government planned it.

I never said it was the govt.

Was it the underpants gnomes working for the government?

Most likely NWO… but thats just my opinion.

2012: Year of the Bigfoot