Is it illegal to....

A cop can give you a ticket for ANYTHING.
Hell my friend got a ticket for driving TOO CLOSE to the yellow line.
yeah not over, but TOO CLOSE!!!

i drove around with no hood, headlights, corner lights or bumpers for a few days and passed cops

i hate this bumper cover. lol.
who ever made this cover had the worst fucking mold.

you dont drive it with the bumper ON why are yyou doing it with the bumper off? :stuck_out_tongue:

you HAVE TO HAVE A BUMPER. i speak from experience,you will get a ticket

Some people drive with no bumper…supports under their bumper covers. losers…lol

Weight Savings

shifty eyes

You have to have a bumper but it could just be a piece of wood. As long as there is some sort of “Bumper” it is legal.

LOL!! yah, you would need the support behind the bumper, but if it’s the rx then you probably don’t have it. I made it from the thru-way, to work, and back home with both the support and cover in the back seat, so you might be able to get away with it. I’ve got my old support that you might be able to “fab” onto the front of the car to make it “legal”.

well i have my old support, i’m sure i could rig it on there somehow if need be haha

Is it illegal to park in a parking spot with no handicap pull w/ sign but a painted handicap symbol painted on the ground.

I always thought this was illegal to do but from what several people have told me is that, if you dont not see a posted sign showign its a handicap spot… you can park there. Even if there is a painted handicap sign on the ground.

What is the truth here.

WAT

lol

and S2000 prices just fell another $500 just by association.

“Sometimes I park in handicapped spaces while handicapped people make handicapped faces…”

I’m an assholeeeeeeee!!!

Relevant.

I’m so happy you’re back.

It wasnt for me, it was due to a guy in work. The end of out parking lot fills with water so bad that the last spot, the water reaches the bottom of the rocker panel or just about. We have so many employees and little parking space that someone will tend to take that handicap stop.

Someone has said that if their is now sign on a pole saying handicap, it is not illegal to park there. Reason I also ask is due to being someone that was going to call a person out when I worked back at localnet for parking in this spot, when there were 5 other spots open next to that spot.