No front bumper legal?

One of the guys i work with got a ticket the other day in his mustang for having no front bumper. The plate was zip tied to the crash bar .Isnt this legal?. The front plate just has to be visible correct ?

No you need a front bumper

Sean, wtf is with your avatar? You coming to the dark side??

if the rebar was there, just not the cover i don’t see why it would be illegal. the cover is there for aesthetic purposes only. this would be like saying any truck or old car that just has a steel bumper is illegal. its the same thing. i’d def. question it if it were me.

No bumper cover is not legal.

I dont know why but i know for a fact its not legal. I got cought driving the lexus with no front bumper

apparently a plastic bumpercover will protect a pedestrian when you run them over, unlike on a truck with a steel bumper…

i drove my sentra for 6months without a driver side fender and then another 2 months with the passanger side off after they both got fucked up cause i thought i was going to replace them…that never happened

bumper <> fender

Still ghetto to drive without either one

Colonie PoPo at it again?

dont drive a hoopty, and dont roll dirty and youve got nothing to worry about

They see me rollin, they hatin…

I got yanked for rolling around with no hood

fix it ticket?

No ticket, guy loved the car and check it out. Told me it sounded mean and to get a hood on it asap b/c the “uptight guys” WILL give ya a ticket. Pretty cool dude

Well thats good.

As bad as a few of my shitboxes were I never drove around with any parts missing. Falling off, but not missing.

I definately got some lokos w/out the hood lol

Yeah, Ill bet you did.

I had a truck that made everybody turn their head away from it at lights and shit. I think it made people sick.

[The Point]----------------------------------------------------------------------------[You]

i love their logic. :lol ~2 tons of metal hitting a person with a thin sheet of plastic covering that WILL make it safe.