Is it worth it? LS1->TDI trade

I guess in this thread and context he is look for: if you had to keep one which one would it be?

if your priority’s changed in life, and you could keep only one car for long distance commuting everyday, and you had no intentions on tracking the car what would be a better choice. and as for me it came down to my Turbo AWD car or my TDI you know which one I went with…

Now i dont know what is going on in this guys life but if it was me in my current position i would drop the f-body and pick up a tdi in a heart beat.

and i agree if the economy wasn’t in the pooper, then he could sell his sports car for a more efficient car and have cash BUT it is in the pooper there is no market for a sports car right now. and there IS a market for efficient 4 door sedans…

Take the trade enjoy the car for awhile when he gets bored he can sell it and move on to something else… and the great thing is he can pile on the miles and it wont lose that much value when he does resell it.

In the end it comes down to what you want, and not what NYspeed wants. If it came down to having a work car (which my TDI is) I would have to pick the TDI, but that is not my situation.

Keep your eyes open the next few days for another similar car, the heavy mods would be what turns me off to the TDI, but in the end whatever you want do it!

fuck the economy. You only live once, enjoy it.
best of luck in your decision.
its like its been said if you ask nyspeed you might not get the answer you want to hear.

VW> all (hahah)

just my opinion sobo…
but my GTi would still rip the shit outta that tdi…