Is it worth it to die an old grumpy man someday, or do I find out?

Why aren’t you outside doing hairy burnouts in this thing right now as we speak?

Thank you.

I know now I will NEVER buy a car or anything from you.

Subject: FS: Pocket Pussy: Brandnew
Body: I tried it out once, to see how it felt, and its still mine so I’ll do what I want with it.

Eh, on second thought I guess I don’t know the situation. You don’t seem like a dick. I’m sure you wouldn’t track the car if you were screwing someone over to do it.

I still vote not to do it since this is the type of thing that Murphy dreams of, but hell what’s life without risk right? What’s the worst that could happen? Something breaks, you fix it, then sell it. Right?

turbo GSR… I hope he finds away to snap the timing belt or burn up some serious shit…

its not going to be a 100 dollar fix if he does fuck something up

you want to know what the car runs… after having the setup for TWO YEARS, you decide to track it the week that you’re selling it…

now you’re going to the track on pump gas & street tires… which is generally half assed by comparison to DRs / slicks + high boost + 100+ oct… so why even bother?

i dunno, w/e… I’m uot.

update: just talked to him, should have $$$$$ by tomorrow
:smiley: and :frowning:

im gonna be sad to see it go

Sure it doesn’t make sense and if I were the guy going to the bank for cash right now I’d be all sorts of pissed if I found out the seller was driving the thing 10/10ths at a track after accepting my offer, I’m just trying to give rugsr the benefit of the doubt.

Go snap a timing belt quick … I doubt he’ll have the money for you. Then you won’t be sad about it leaving

haha-timing belt, water pump, and tensioner was all done during turbo build

i aggree, drive it like it’s 99.9% sold. chances are you wont crash it in the 1/4

:picard:

bad advice by the truckload

This is one instance where i would say doing a fun run(roll) on the highway > the track! Do not blow something stupid like an axle or clutch, just run someone you think is in the same class that has been to the track. If its a well tuned gsr-T should be what mid-high 12’s? run cory in the transmarowbird or justins s4. Sorry not to ride thier dicks but i dont know who else has there car up and runnin besides sario, and doubt that would even be close… Just my $.02

It’s not worth the risk.