Is it worth it to die an old grumpy man someday, or do I find out?

lol. we are such assholes. take it to the track!

Yea to the track already wtf is the hold up? BTW if it breaks and or is balls slow you will make my day for sure and if it is fast it will make your day. So hook a brotha up dawg! WIN WIN HOMIE

damn
16 to 15…

he just has to take them out of the freezer when he needs them

i think take it to the track so that if something does happen i have another story to read on here when im at work!:hitit:

Dawg you ain’t listening bro, take that shit to the track and ignore what these old “playin it safe” wanksters be tryin to spit at you. HOLLER!

Dear god no. I’m sure this person who has 99% bought the car would appreciate you not beating the piss out of it.

Just a simple courtesy, Even questioning this shows a true sign of your character.

Define “99% sold.”

Shut. the. fuck. up.

Him running it and breaking it will provide hours of entertainment. Running it, and it being slow, will provide at least an hour of entertainment. Running it, and wrecking it will provide EPIC entertainment.

RUN THE BITCH!!!

Weld the wastegate shut, then run it. Get a better time… then you’ll know what its true potential was… and not what it runs now

^ :bigclap:

not sold yet!

:clap::bigclap::clap:

thanks for the incredible descriptive clarification, cum dumpster

99% is him going to the bank today for the $$$

When I took him for a spin, to show him the powa, I steped into and he didnt care. Not sure if he would care if I took it to the track. If he pays me today or gives me a nice deposit…then I wont take it to the track.

BTW-freezer is running at optimum temp right now:picard:

Wait, he is going to get you the money today?

And you’re talking about taking the car to the track this weekend…?

really?

Yesterday he said by the end of the week…on lunch it changed to maybe today

WELD THE WASTEGATE AND BORROW SLICKS!! AND SPARY THE BITCH TOO!! If you sell it before the weekend just keep a spare key and steal it! He seems cool and probably wouldn’t report it!

Dude that’s really really shitty.

i vote track it for SEVERAL reasons:

1 - Um, why build a car if you don’t plan on tracking it?

2 - For every 50 people that SEEM like serious potential buyers, maybe 1 of them will come through and buy the car. That said, have you had 49 people that already told you they’ll take it? Because if not, i’m willing to bet there’s a chance this guy doesn’t come through either…so many people either don’t come up with the money, or do and take it elsewhere, or just never call you back at all, that i’d be skeptical.

3 - It’s still your car, do what you want with it.

4 - i guarantee that almost every time you take the car out, you get on it…and wind out at least a couple gears…we all do, hence us being members of NYSpeed…that said, what’s the difference of doing it at a track? If anything, a track is more controlled, responsible, legal, and you can actually be told how fast you’re going rather than just guessing by how long it takes you to get from one intersection to the next.

You’re doing to the car what you would at a track every time you get on it, so i don’t see why this is even a question. All the concerns you have about tracking a car are the same concerns you should have in driving it aggressively on the street…actually, there should be more concern driving as such on the street…if anything i’d say you should ONLY track the car so as to avoid hurting yourself or anybody else around you…