is this my fuel pump??

my motor took a shit and then the tranny started going.

im getting rid of it as soon as spring comes around so I dont really think I will get to that point lol

Well youve got the cpi motor so it might be ok. My intake gasket blew and the coolant fucked up a bearing so the motor went and then a month later the tranny started slipping and pissing fluid
Mine was a '96

that sucks.

Sure did. I traded it in with a bad tranny and a blown heater core. The HC blew as I was looking for a new car.

shouldve kept an eye on that shit, tisk tisk

yah im just gonna trade my shit in…in spring for something

It blew on my way to Central Bridge from Altamont. Never a symptom prior to that. I drove it to Cobleskill and then back to Altamont with about 2 gallons of coolant in the oil and it ran fine for about 6k miles after getting the gasket fixed.

im just fucking with ya

when ya were crankin the motor??? needs to be done at the same time and make sure there is no skid plate on it

go to the back, listen close next to the tank. Have someone turn ur key forward, without starting it and listen. If u cant hear the pump, then bingo!

BTW im pretty sure you can hear it, most gm pumps are loud as shit.

just cause ya hear it dont mean it pumpin enough he nneds at least 60 psi to even open the poppets on that thing

yah…I remember hearing it all the time…yesterday before it happened, after I would shut the blazer off I would hear the fuel pump still going for about 3 seconds after I shut it off…this was before the whole incident happened…now I dont hear shit.

My camaro fuel pump is loud as shit and thats all factory.

so started taking the fuel tank out today and when it was all un bolted and sitting on top of the jack I figured I would turn the key and see if it had power and the pump turned right on…wasnt able to see if it starts because I dont have a fuel filter on it cause i forgot to get one yesterday but it was pissing out fuel right away…

I dont know if my gas gauge is broke and I was just out of gas? or the pump was locked up and now its free or what not. Im kinda confused lol. The gas tank is sitting at a angle on the jack thats why Im thinking my gas gauge was broke or my fuel filter was just clogged.

My Blazer’s gas gauge was 1/8 to 1/4 off (it varied).

I ran it out of gas twice before I figured that out.

hmmm the night it quit it was a little under 1/4…

I hate these gauge setups…you go around a turn and it says you have half a tank…go up a hill and its empty.

My Blazer had alot of little issues like that.

see now im confused lol

my blazer had a blown driver side shock…so it was sagging down on the driver side more then the passanger…well the day It quit on me, I fixed the rear shock (I actually put my stock rear camaro shock on it, same length and works great…had to fab it a little) and now its sitting even…Im wondering if since it was sitting level if the pump sucked some air or what not or it sucked some shit up and clogged the fuel filter.

http://www.kued.org/uploads/logos/185-160_reading_rainbow.jpg

fixed…new fuel pump, started right up/