Is this normal ver. UPS shipping

got a tracking number?

This is probably the shipper’s fault more than anything. It’s really not that hard to apply a decent amount of tape to a box so that it doesn’t open or become “empty”. Never had a problem with UPS, shipping M-F for the past year and a half.

The box was damaged in transit, the whole side got ripped open, not from water damage or anything, just neglect while handling.

bump, can someone explain why my stuff arrived here in buffalo today 1/25 at 12:47pm, then departed at 2:40pm and arrived to east syracuse at 5:11pm but the destination is in amherst which they will be delivering tomorrow. not complaining about the total time, it just makes no sense. here is the link. http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/track?HTMLVersion=5.0&loc=en_US&Requester=UPSHome&WBPM_lid=homepage%2Fct1.html_pnl_trk&trackNums=1ZX8W9220351656220+&track.x=Track

i have sent a package before to albany. it went from buffalo to rochester to syracuse back to rochester then back to syracuse then to some random city i think and then delivered in albany. and i paid for fucking 2day shipping. took 5 days. i could of rode there on a moped in less time.

there’s nothing like having someone pm and bother you every single day about a part