is this safe?

http://ebay.jhotexports.com/22763/22763_2.jpg

is that safe with the bolt patterns like that?

bet it would hold driving around town…but not under any sort of racing conditions…hey maybe even a nice pothole might do it in…

I’d say no…

negative, not only is it not safe but the balance on those rims are gonna be a f’ed up.

id be scared to drive on those. the metal loses almost all structure in the area between the 2 holes. you get any good load of torque on those and its gonna snap the metal and thats prolly not gonna be too good.

What the? :bloated:

:word: :bloated:

WTF?! They sell a rim like that? I’ve seen the oblonged holes (which everyone thats ever had them bitch about vibrations) I dunno mange.

[quote=“13005TEDGP,post:8,topic:26767"”]

WTF?! They sell a rim like that? I’ve seen the oblonged holes (which everyone thats ever had them bitch about vibrations) I dunno mange.

[/quote]

im pretty sure someone did that themselves, i seriously doubt any company would sell a rim with the holes that horrible looking and overlapping

It’s the new rim style for l337 jDm raCinG Yo!!!

yeah you can def tell which 4 holes were originally there and which 5 were drilled. picard.

I’ve seen it done before, but I would never do it. Just fill in the holes with a high quality JB weld…

[quote=“AutumnMarie,post:4,topic:26767"”]

the balance on those rims are gonna be a f’ed up.

[/quote]

I would doubt that. The mass is removed from the center not the edge, a very low moment of inertia compared with the edge.

i cant believe someone did that to impul rs wheels…wtf

5 to 4 lug wheel coversion woot!

That’s some fine craftsmanship right there. :bloated:

I wouldn’t touch them. And I have an intake pipe made out of 3" PVC fittings from home depot. :bloated: :bloated:

I’m sure if you were using the 5 lug part you should be ok…

of course i don’t see this being a serious post…

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-Nissan-180SX-S13-Impul-RS-16x7-16x8-Wheels-Rims_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ42614QQitemZ110108663003QQtcZphoto