It wasn't me this time!

To: Pgh Office
Subject: Toilet Paper = A Happy Commode
Please Keep Hand Towels Out of Our Toilets

The building maintenance supervisor and several of the building engineers have informed me that people are trying to flush paper towels down the toilets in the firm’s restrooms. This has occurred especially often in the xxth floor handicap restroom. As you may well know, paper towels do not flush very well, subsequently causing the toilet to clog and often over-flow.

Not only does this cause an unsanitary environment and considerable inconvenience for those needing to use the restroom, it also creates unnecessary expenses. Therefore, please refrain from attempting to flush paper towels down the toilet.

:bowrofl: Just what I like to see on Monday morning.

classic

U office fags

hey how was your gay cruise? Looks like you met alot of guys, congrats!

No cruise.
What guys?
Do u even know what ur talking about learch?

All I need to know is when you were away I didn’t have to read all your bullshit and I’d like to keep it that way.

All i know is i don’t give a fuck what u had to or didn’t have to read,u don’t like what i post then block me. Besides…i am done with that…for the most part.:tool: :kiss:

be_fag WTF are you talking about? You are the worst internet fighter evar!

Nice, wheres the tampons in the toilet memo?

Can’t block, I must moderate.

This isn’t e-fighting

I think that is what was being implied :eek: dirty girls :embarassd

Wwell u suck at theeeee moderating:bigthumb: :beer:

well then they should have specified, called them feminine diapers, wipes, or supplies instead of paper towels :doh: