Whats your brand of toilet paper?

The “p00ping” thread made me wonder.

I want to know who’s the cheap bastard on here who uses 1 ply commercial grade newspaper type paper :lmao

http://alycostello.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/charmin1.jpg

Charmin here.

angel soft here …or my kids baby wipes

Every time i went away for work I would steal the extra role of toilet paper every day… so I use hotel toilet paper

ahhhhh sand paper

who here remebers the school t-p ya know the shit that came out like napkins all folded up an shit i used to always poke threw it,all the time wasnt funny at all .in fact it could of been my first piece of ass that way hmmmmm

Public restroom papers are by far the worst, for obvious reasons.

You have to go through the entire roll at times. I mean generally if you’re desperate enough to go to a public restroom, it’s not going to be an easy adventure.

i make a assgasket when public toilets are in use

Bidet or silk hand towel embroidered w/ initials.

come on now …

:rofl:rofl:rofl
bidets are fun also… :shifty

roommate is looking at me like i have 7 heads as i’m lol’ing HARD at this hahaha

I get a bidet 3rd year here.

I thought you were dead

hahahaah

ahhhahahhaa im dying over here

I get Scott 1000. I am afraid of bidets, they just dont seem right…

I use whatever is there to wipe my ass with…but I hate that DUMPY ASS PUBLIC RESTROOM BULLL SHIT!

the toilet paper at work isnt too bad

Yeah if you’re one of the RETARDS UP FRONT
shit SUCKS, I bring my own in, and hide it right outside in one of those boxes. Fuck using the same dumpy TP that those boces use(and you)

tsss… im finding your toilet paper and pissing in it

I shit a lot at work and the TP sucks. Most of the time it rips before I get my desired crumpled amount out of the GOD DAMN DISPENSER