Alternatives to toilet paper

You never know where you might be, and the resources available to you.

How about coffee filters

A guy I worked with used a tampon. He was in dire need and had no other alternative. He said it did the job quite well!

a bums shirt

[quote=“Carbonfiberhooded,post:2,topic:34111"”]

A guy I worked with used a tampon. He was in dire need and had no other alternative. He said it did the job quite well!

[/quote]

A guy wiped his ass with a tampon?? How is that possible?

pad im guessing, they also make good band aids

I stepped on a broken bottle bare foot 2 years ago, real deep cut, and a chick wrapped it up in a tampon and it worked great :tup:

[quote=“02svtfocus,post:5,topic:34111"”]

pad im guessing, they also make good band aids

I stepped on a broken bottle bare foot 2 years ago, real deep cut, and a chick wrapped it up in a tampon and it worked great :tup:

[/quote]

playing lax in high school, i got jabbed in the face with the buttend of a stick, my nose was bleeding like a sieve. The coach got a tampon, cut the top of it off, and shoved it up my nose. I finished the game no problem… felt a little weird about having that shit in my nose but it worked really well

Alternative to Tp, Newspaper/ magazine pages , Little rough but it gets the job done

I know 2 people who have wiped with their underwear in public places,they both ran out of paper and they both flushed the shit covered undies.1 is a male and the other a female.:lol:

i know people who have wiped with a hand. they say soap and water takes care of it but idk. id wanna stick my hand in boiling water if i did that

dialog between my current roommate and his old roommate when they lived together.

“FUCK! I’m taking a shit and there’s no toilet paper! Can you hand me some?”

“There isn’t any.”

“Give me something. Napkins, paper towels”

“none of those”

“newspaper, magazine, anything!!”

“dude, just jump in the shower for a sec. rinse off.”

some bitches tongue

i have gone home with only one sock on… one time it took both socks

[quote=“tpgsr,post:3,topic:34111"”]

a bums shirt

[/quote]

i stole a belt from a bum a couple years ago coming back from the bars in allentown, however, i never attempted to cleanse my ass with it

tp -> kleenex -> paper towel -> napkin

if you ever make it past step 4 you really need to go to the store more often.

3 Sea Shells

4 sea shells…

[quote=“MaximaSE98,post:16,topic:34111"”]

3 Sea Shells

[/quote]

hahaha
http://images.allmoviephoto.com/1993_Demolition_Man/wesley_snipes_sylvester_stallone_demolition_man_001.jpg

pinecones when camping. it’s like 100 little helping hands.

2 finger claw