It's gettin there

still having some running issues with the car. software isn’t advancing the timing ove 15 degrees during boost and there is no fuel adaptation. and its breaking up above 5500.(normally rev it out to 75) but its def getting closer to where i want it to be. sorry you cant see the rpm peak hp and tq are right around 5400.

Nice dude!

this thing is really dumpy

nice! those are some pretty big numbers

We need to track down Jeff dood…realized after I left that I can call Tony Chick and ask if he knows where he went.

i did some research and found him… http://www.unitedmotorsport.net/

i’ll be getting the new c2 since they offered it for free but then i’ll be talking to jeff about his new stuff. since well he is the main reason i went with c2. man is a vr6 tuning magician.

jeff atwood left C2? oh boy, if i had some money to throw around id get some lugtronic for you and have kevin black t00n it.

nice bro… good numbers!

Nice dude!!!

Strong numbers son

Who would have known a set of spark plugs, proper gap, and pulling 2 psi of fuel pressure out at the rail would yield a 171HP increase! (last weeks dyno day it sucked ass and rolled out a 279hp pass)

Dude if we could have tweaked that C2 poop, I bet 18-19 deg, rev it to 7000, you would have blown ringlands and a 500+ sheet! lol

ohh yeah even with no adaption, once we got the proper fuel pressure, AFR’s were dead on 12.1-12.3, ZERO timing correction factor (no knock detected by the ecu to make it want to pull timing) and like he said its only at 15 deg.

KK, you need to edit your posts and merge them lol.
Homie has too many thoughts going on in his head.

Good numbers Jim! I have yet to be in the damn car while I saw most of it’s build at JVG’s.

lolz, yeah I should gut my sisters 55’ race trailer and make it a mobile fab shop :lol

things going no where after sitting in my driveway this morning covered in the dust from a fire extinguisher

#s r niceeeeeeeeeeeeee

No effin way.

yup

Yeah nothing serious, just preventative measures. Fuel rail bolt threads stripped out due to poor fitting 034 fuel rail and caused an injector o-ring to pop lose. Fuel was boiling on the turbo/manifold, but no flames.

The name “034” says it all.