Its getting COLD outside

Remote Starts! Damn, I cant keep these things in stock… Ordering another 12 today.

Wednesday is my only open day for them, and of Course the Reserved Saturday for ya’ll PITTspeeders

I am bringing my moms Envoy down, but Im waiting till she leaves. She is a contract underwriter, and she is leaving town on an assignment end of November. She is leaving her truck with me, so as soon as she is gone, I am bringing it down to you. Hopefully your special will still be going on.

real cold today

as expected, remote starts are on the move, We are now asking for 4-5 days notice for scheduling, some of our competitors have a 2 month waiting list!! why wait 2 months and get it at the end of the winter when you can have it in less than 5 days?

Call today, the schedule will only get further backed up from here on out.

amended 1st post again. 2007 Toyota Avolan

16* outside this morning…

My car was warm, running , and ready to go…

Durango and moms Hyundai

see ya friday when i get in

your on the schedule, i have 3 that friday

I want it done saturday …do you need money now. and did you get the durango done

Durango is MIA, :kekegay: and Saturday is MUCH better

Actually I ran outta stock on them unexpectantly (Went threw 12 this week) I ordered what I thought would be pleantly but ppl just keep buying these things.

Booked Solid from now till the 1st

Im considering pulling in a salesman so i can add 1 more appointment opening to each day, or a certain local installer so I can book 2 more each day, but hey either way, Like I said in the 1st post, Dont wait till the last minute.

going fast, and getting harder to get, if you are even considering it, call today!!

wish my jeep would get done

thought eric took care of that jeep?

Remote Starts are at a premium!

I have 14 scheduled for this week alone!

My suggestion to anybody else trying to get one, Buy the box with contents and Bypass, wrap for a gift, and allow the person who opens it to make their own appointment.

Back at it!!
Over 50 personally installed this season, + what my 2 other guys have done, and the snow will come, i just know it!

get it before the snow gets you!

bump

i got one for my mom it works great.

I have a remote start alarm works great. the only problem is the user is a idiot

feel like giving me a quote on window tint? Grand Prix Sedan, 5 windows + 2 rear quarters. Old film would have to be removed from the 2 rear, 2 rear quarters and the rear window(w/ defroster). I’d like something around 15 on the sides and 5 on the rear.

removal on those defrost lines isn’t fun, re-tint is easy 205 after discount for PS.

Take off requires a steamer for the rear window, you’d be looking at 100 to take it all off or 40 for the 1 rear window

total price 305, cant guarantee that the defrosters will make it thought the process, but i havent lost a set yet

yeah I know it’s a tough call, defrosters are a pain in the ass, that’s why the old tint is still on, I figured I’d leave it in the hands of professionals.

I will be retinting probably around april, so guaranteed I’ll let you know and we’ll set something up. Thanks man!

Big thanks to Chaz for hookin up my friend with a remote starter and installing his sirius radio. He’s so happy with it, he’s still talking about it. More than 2 weeks later, lol. Thanks Chaz!!!