It's official, Paladino v Cuomo for NYS governor

Tropical Storm Karl?.. Carl Paladino wins primary? Hmmmmmmmmmm. :tinfoilhat:

And tropical strom Karl is only effecting Mexico… RACIST!

[video]http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/359157/september-15-2010/libertea[/video]

Was really surprised Golembek didn’t win.

Anderson Cooper can joke on national TV about not being able to talk while teabagging because he is a homo but then he can question Paladino on an email he forwarded? What a joke. Again, Paladino can’t forward emails that may offend someone but that homo can go on NATIONAL TV and make jokes about teabagging? Anderson Cooper is what is wrong with this country. I guess I should expect this with his Illuminati family ties.:tinfoilhat:

¿LOL QUE?

I’ve been saying that for years man. People just won’t wake up.

Another day, another Paladino story on CNN.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/09/17/carl.paladino/index.html?iref=allsearch

Surprisingly fair assessment though.

The more interviews he does the more it exposes just how out of touch the media is. Or more likely how they are reporting what they think will pull support from Carl. We in NY are in crisis mode and really don’t need to nitpick Carl’s emails. I see Carl as an emergency worker which makes me want to put him to work and not waste time trying to find some stupid ass reason that may make him less than perfect. There was way less vetting on our damn President in two years!

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

A Vanderbilt who used to work for the CIA?!? What else do you need?
Back on topic.

^ I agree actually with that statement.

is outspoken against plans to build an Islamic community center near ground zero in lower Manhattan – even suggesting that the state take control of the area through eminent domain

Hey look another republican who wants you to give up your civil liberties “for the greater good.” That’s almost as rare as a democrat who wants you to give up your money “for the greater good.”

I appreciate the guy’s candor and strict adherance to what he believes is right. I wish we could find more politicians like him in that respect. I just don’t agree with what he believes is right.

An analysis by The New York Times shows that of the estimated $7.1 million that the Cuomo campaign has received from political action committees, associations, limited liability corporations and other entities, more than half has come from the biggest players in Albany: organized labor, the real estate and related industries like construction, the health care sector and lobbying firms.

Sorry, but to me stuff like that is far more important than someone’s opinion on a stupid mosque. Unions have run this state into the ground far worse than any Muslim extremist ever could dream of doing.

The truth of the matter is even if he was elected Paladino couldn’t do anything to stop that community center from being built. But if Cuomo is elected he can definitely make the union and health care situation in this state worse.

EDIT:
Look at the big picture. We can’t elect Paladino because he sent an email to some buddies of a chick fucking a horse. But we can elect Cuomo, who’s in bed with the very people who are fucking every single person in this state. Yep, that’s a NYS voter mentality right there.

Lots of people dont realize Paladino has his own agenda as well,to make boat loads of cash. He wants to abolish prevailing rate jobs so he can get his own construction guys in there making $10 an hour instead of paying a decent living to the skilled trades.Hes not cleaning up Albany. Hes another greedy politician trying to make his wallet even fatter.

If that was all he wanted he would have moved out of this state a long time ago.

http://www.buffalonews.com/city/politics/article197469.ece

In a body punch to the once-dominating campaign of Democrat Andrew Cuomo, Republican Carl Paladino wakes up this morning to find himself within six points of Democrat Andrew Cuomo, a poll by Quinnipiac University released early this morning shows.

I bet the Cuomo camp is freaking out right now.

HOly shit!

^ yeah, exactly. 28 points down, to 16 post primary, to 6 just 5 days later. That’s big time momentum and it should really help with the fund-raising.

Can’t wait to see what Cuomo does about debating now. Clearly the plan of letting his PAC groups do the dirty work while claiming he’s taking the high road isn’t working.

That’s an amazing jump!

He’s going to HAVE to debate Paladino now :tup:

You know after doing some reading, I’m really starting to think that Palladino is the lesser of two evils. Cuomo’s track record certainly suggests that he’d take us deeper into being a welfare state.

THANK YOU!

Look, Paladino is no saint. He’s extremely rough around the edges and will offend a lot of people. I don’t care. Get past your personality issues with him and he stands for the reforms that NY so desperately needs.