It's that time of year again!

price for a '96 4 cyl autotragic hardbody?

Nissan I’m assuming?

yeah.

For a basic 1 way (up to 1000ft range) remote start with keyless entry (only if vehicle has power door locks through a switch) you’d be looking at $180 + tax including parts, labor, and 10% discount.

is there any way to cut out that power locks thing for a smaller price?
wouldn’t ask, if i actually had power locks.

Not really because it’s only a matter of 2 wires… so time wise it doesn’t save anything. And the modules all come with keyless entry so there isn’t even a ‘cheaper’ unit that doesn’t have keyless…

However, keyless entry CAN be added on a vehicle without power door locks… but it’s not cheap… lol. Adding door locks / actuators runs $100 per door (including actuator and labor).

there’s really no point in that lol, i dont bother locking my doors anyway.

2004 Subaru WRX manual with factory alarm?

Basic 1 way remote (up to 1000ft): $220 + tax.
2 way extended range (up to 3000ft): $300 + tax.

I have quite a few different options if you are looking for a particular style remote (LCD, etc).

There is a catch on that car though. The factory alarm can ONLY be controlled with the factory remote. So you have a few options:

1. Only use the aftermarket remote for locking / unlocking and not use the factory alarm.
  2. Use the factory remote for locking / unlocking. However, you would have to always remember to unlock the doors before starting the car in order to not set off the alarm (which can be a royal PITA)
  3. Go with a full aftermarket alarm with remote start (add $100 to the price above) and not use the factory remote.

just sent my father your way. 09 (i think) Subaru impreza, mom’s car
I gave him your #

Just sent you a message on FB. If you can, have him email me. Phone calls are tough with my full time job so emails are usually best. klarowe@kkdgarage.com