It's that time of year again!

Yup, although it may not seem like it with the weather lately, winter is quickly approaching and if the farmers almanac is correct, it is going to be one of the worst winters in a while! Make sure to get with me to get your remote starter done now before the rush! Prices start at $180 installed!!! Contact me with your vehicle information and I can get you a customized price for your car. Optional accessories include extended range remotes, 2 way remotes, alarm upgrade, temperature controlled rear defroster activation (not available on all vehicles), remote paging system with coded vehicle access (never get locked out of your car again), and the list goes on.

Visit www.kkdgarage.com for all available options and additional information.

Manual transmission vehicles CAN be done as well!!!

While you are at it, don’t forget to get your snow tires so you don’t have to worry about getting out of your comfortable pre-warmed vehicle to dig yourself out of a snow bank!!!

Contact me through here, through my website, or at klarowe@kkdgarage.com!!!

Kenny, can you do one for a diesel with a glow plug? When I turn my key i wait for a light to go off before I actually turn the motor over… Otherwise it won’t start or starts hard

ill be hitting u up to mount up some tires for me once i have enough free time to go get my car aligned

hey kenny ill finally use that credit i have with you for the snow mobile seat i need a remote start put into my cummins truck i have a new ultra start kit at my house

Yes. The remote start uses an input from the glow plug indicator and waits until the indicator turns off to activate the starter. What year, make, model?

Sounds good. just let me know.

What year? And what model Ultra Start? I’ve had some issues with a few of the ultra start’s I’ve done… mainly with finding install manuals and changing programming.

08 Chevy 2500hd

Not positive I want one but I’ve been thinking about it

Well unfortunately that is one of the very few manuals I cannot do. The new Chevy’s require a RAP shutdown connection (Retained Accessory Power; delayed accessory turn-off til you open the door). The only way to shut down the RAP system is to send a ground signal to the driver side door after remote start shutdown. This signal to the driver door then makes the remote starter think the door was opened and resets reservation mode… so it basically makes it impossible to put the vehicle in ready mode. In addition, the system also pulses the driver’s door when activating the remote start to wake up the BCM to allow the factory alarm to be disarmed. Once again, this pulse removes the car from reservation mode and won’t allow it to start. Other shops may have work-arounds for this, but with what I would have to charge to make something work, it really wouldn’t be worth it to get into it… I did an HHR SS a while ago and had nothing but nightmares trying to get it to work properly.

:lol good to know. Thanks anyways man

the model starer i have is u-1270tl
http://www.audiosavings.com/products/Remote-Starter-Automatic-Transmission/NEW-ULTRA-START-KEYLESS-ENTRY-REMOTE-STARTER-DUAL-CAR/U1270TL.aspx

What year cummins is it?

Price for a 2012 Honda Crv please. Looking for a pretty basic kit as it would be pretty much just used at my house.

1990 d250

$225 + tax installed (includes Shift discount). That comes with 2 1-way remotes, lifetime warranty on the brain, and 1 year on the remotes. It also includes the bypass, parts, and labor. If it’s a manual (not sure if they even come manual), add $60.

Captain: I should be able to do that one… the 1270 series UltraStarts are the ones that typically give me issues, but I was able to find an actual install guide so it should be ok.

awesome lmk when kenny

hey kenny just touching base with ya again… when do you think a good time would be to stop in?

I’m pretty much open this coming week (6:00 any night). Just let me know what works for you.

hey, mind giving me a price on remote starter for 09 g37xs auto plz

thanks

arm and a leg… lol. I’ll get one together, but those are typically pretty far up there in price. Figured I’d just give you fair warning… lol

:banghead

baller problems