I've been wondering...

Since Obama is a smoker, and the White house and all the vehicles he drives in are federally owned, where can he smoke? It is illegal to smoke on federal grounds. Does this mean he has to have his secret service come to the street outside the white house with him?

He quit before he started running for president,

Srlsy Jeg, srlsy?

No, he was supposed to quit before he started running and never did. Pissed Michele the fuck off.

He’s the pres. He can smoke wherever the fuck he wants.

http://students.washington.edu/luthor/myspace/obama_smoking.jpg

This is what threads are wasted on…who fuckin cares.

This is what keeps you up at night?

seriously… If i was facing the shit pile hes facing when he takes office.

id be smokin green on a daily basis

I hope he brings smoking back to restaurants, or at least bars, I mean I don’t like the thought that my second hand is affecting kids and shit but in a 18 or 21+ bar, it really shouldn’t be a problem

EDIT: Though idk if he’d be able to considering its an NYS thing

no this does not keep me up at night. I had heard someone talking about it and I was just pondering it myself.

:nerd::banghead:

state laws > federal, nevermind how stupid of an idea that is

that has nothing to do with him and it will never happen.

yeah I smoke and I am for the banning of smoking in a resturant. I don’t smoke around people who don’t like it. It is my nasty habbit, no reason others should be forced to be around it. While I admit it sucks having to go outside for a smoke, thats my decision to smoke, not theirs, and they shouldnt be subjected to it.

pretty sure you can still smoke in bars and restaurants in the va area…

Its nice to go places and not smell some nasty ass smoke from some suicidal ashtray whos killing themselves slowly because they are too fucking stupid to buy a bullet.

I gots plenty of bullets…but I’m a glutton for punishment lol.

FYI you can smoke in bars in quite a few states, read before you type. Also I smoke when I drink and I still wish it was illegal to smoke inside anywhere. It’s fucking annoying when you can barely breathe when I’m out with friends and unfair to those that choose not to smoke.

Just walk outside it’s not that hard…

:picard:

or even better, quit. :slight_smile:

It sucks down here because Virginia will be the last state to ever ban smoking. I hate sitting at dinner and enjoying second hand of some douche next to me.

I so hope they bring allow smoking in bars in NY. That way i’ll completely stay out of bars for good.
Us NONE smokers don’t realize how good we have it when we can go into a bar and have a few drinks and also breath fresh ( i say that loosely, with bars around here) air. I remember going into bars in other states and being disgusted because it smells so bad.