I've been zapped....by me....

fuck

I cant even beleive how far I have come since this thread started. I just read all my original posts, and wow. I seriously was about to fail out when this thread started.

Go figure, I’m actually gonna graduate next semester.

this guy seems to have the same procrastination problem, but i hope your attempt’s to hand in last minute papers are better then his

what you posted in the first thread is EXACTLY how i was my HS career, just sit at home and play video games. I am in college this year and that did the trick, i am actually doing good now! sometimes, like now, i get distracted in the middle of my papers and then have to stay up extra late. Good news is i got the headshots achievement on TF2

Edit ^----- Luls

ah. just finished my last paper of college

I couldn’t deal with real college, so I dropped out. Now I’m going to ecc in january LOL.

[quote=“Coldaccord,post:65,topic:4330"”]

ah. just finished my last paper of college

[/quote]

It’s a much emptier feeing than you thought, isn’t it?

[quote=“newman,post:7,topic:4330"”]

in one calc3 class at ub. I got a 17% which was an A

[/quote]

yea some of the curves were rediculous, one finance class i had i typically got about 40% on the exams and it was always good for an A

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:14,topic:4330"”]

i also fall in the group that had a 85ish cumulative for high school…and about a 1200 SAT…they’re giving me about $7G a year…which is about a third of the tuition…

[/quote]

rofl a B average and a 1200 on SAT’s gets scholarships? apparently i should have tried applying for something. all though i didn’t goto canisius

I had a 3.3 GPA in HS with a 1200 SAT and got a full scholarship to Alfred U., $28K a semester.

Screwed that one up pretty good :tdown:

i assume you mean 28k a year? no one would pay 60 g’s a year to go to alfred