ive had enough

http://www.ls1.com/forums/index.html
engine n drivetrain texas speed n performance is gonna know who i am after this week !!!
http://www.fbodycentral.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11659

they already locked my eastern f body thread :frowning:

PLease leave this up so i can let other members know. I know they are a sponser but this is rediculous. I ordered my cam springs pushrods spark plugs titanium retainers over a month ago i called them they said springs were on back order ok no problem i understand this kinda stuff happens. then i call again ok well ship al the parts to you it should be there in 7 business day ok cool
wait 9 nothing call again ohh im sorry well air ship it itll be at your house in 3 days. OK cool wait again still nothing So i let the guy who is doing my engine work call them they give him the runaround and say well ship it out overnight ! he asked fora tracking # they said well call ya back when we get it. now they are out of retainers WTF i am just about sick of this. This is just a warning about what can happen when u buy from them. I hate to slander a business but when it comes to stuff like this i feel everyone should know !!!
thanks

they are just doing it cause they know you won’t do shit.

i really cant cause if i get my $ back itll take them a long as time b4 i get it so im screwed everyway

damn hillbillies nuttin but steers and queers down there…:smiley:

sorry to heaar about it

that’s a shame :frowning: thankx for the warning…

did you pay with CC, talk with your bank, or CC company, tell them the company cannot deliver the product on time, and after repeted attempts you still havent gotten the product. you will get your money refunded.

WEll i called them today and told them who i was after they stopped laughing they said ok mr. aiken your parts wil be delivered ! dam right they wil be !!! tracking # confirms
BUt as sometone said what they give me the wrong cam like a pussy ass ls6 or a hotcam :wink: im just waiting…

they said they called your dad to confirm where to send the cam since it was a different place than the credit card:D

my credit card beotch :tounge: i think ill tell him when i get the car back…everyone said hell notice a cam like sound so i have no choice

it depends on where you set the idle

Originally posted by slowcamaro
it depends on where you set the idle

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by 2FNFast
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
x2:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I was talking to thunder racing today and we are going to eventually become a dealer threw them so if anyone needs anything let me or pewter know:cool:

Originally posted by Silver_WS6
my credit card beotch :tounge: i think ill tell him when i get the car back…everyone said hell notice a cam like sound so i have no choice
what is the LSA on ur cam is it 112 or 114?

Mar 3, 2004 11:54 P.M. PHILADELPHIA, PA, US ARRIVAL SCAN
10:32 P.M. WEST COLUMBIA, SC, US DEPARTURE SCAN
4:48 P.M. WEST COLUMBIA, SC, US ARRIVAL SCAN
1:21 P.M. DALLAS/FT. WORTH A/P, TX, US DEPARTURE SCAN
6:37 A.M. DALLAS/FT. WORTH A/P, TX, US OUT FOR DELIVERY
3:40 A.M. DALLAS/FT. WORTH A/P, TX, US ARRIVAL SCAN
Mar 2, 2004 9:02 P.M. LUBBOCK, TX, US DEPARTURE SCAN
6:34 P.M. LUBBOCK, TX, US ORIGIN SCAN
5:15 P.M. US BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Tracking results provided by UPS: Mar 4, 2004 12:48 A.M.

the bad past is its comming from ups

i hope sam doesnt greak it

hey sam when u get the parts call me to make sure they are correct and also if u can take a pic of them all in a group !thanks !!

Originally posted by Silver_WS6
hey sam when u get the parts call me to make sure they are correct and also if u can take a pic of them all in a group !thanks !!
no problem Clay:D