J&J Shafts yet Another Customer (7/12/07)

lol it actually looks like dante from clerks

boooo this is starting to suck again…

HI… I’M GEORGE ZIMMER - FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN’S WEARHOUSE. LAST NIGHT I UNSHEATHED MY MUNGO MAN SPOUT FROM MY JEANS AND FLOPPED IT DOWN IN FRONT OF YOUR MOTHER - YOUR SENILE DOWNSTAIRS NEIGHBOUR TAPPED AT HER CEILING BECAUSE OF THE CLAMOR. YOUR MOM WAS BARELY ABLE TO NIBBLE AT MY PLUMP, PRODIGIOUS MEMBER BEFORE I GRABBED IT LIKE A LASSO AND SMACKED HER ACROSS THE FACE SO HARD SHE FLEW, SPINNING, ONTO THE BED BENT OVER - AWAITING THE ADMISSION OF MY THROBBING ACREAGE OF FLESH. SHE COULD ONLY TAKE 30 SECONDS OF HALF MY SCROTAL CAMEL BEFORE SHE FAINTED. I FINISHED UP AND BESTOWED A STUNNING LIKENESS OF THE POPE ON HER BACK IN BABY SPACKLE. I USED HER TOOTH BRUSH AS TOILET PAPER AND LEFT A QUARTER ON HER ASS. SHE CALLED ME FOUR TIMES TODAY. I GUARANTEE IT.

^hahahaha wtf

[quote=“Daddie,post:134,topic:32262"”]

Answer me this : What the fuck exactly happened to WNYFBODY

[/quote]

while i dont know the exact details of everything i was a pretty active member on the site, long story short jnj stole the site somehow

i bought a driveshaft from jnj a while back, he seemed like an ok guy, but scam artists usually do

[quote=“Dex,post:163,topic:32262"”]

HI… I’M GEORGE ZIMMER - FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN’S WEARHOUSE. LAST NIGHT I UNSHEATHED MY MUNGO MAN SPOUT FROM MY JEANS AND FLOPPED IT DOWN IN FRONT OF YOUR MOTHER - YOUR SENILE DOWNSTAIRS NEIGHBOUR TAPPED AT HER CEILING BECAUSE OF THE CLAMOR. YOUR MOM WAS BARELY ABLE TO NIBBLE AT MY PLUMP, PRODIGIOUS MEMBER BEFORE I GRABBED IT LIKE A LASSO AND SMACKED HER ACROSS THE FACE SO HARD SHE FLEW, SPINNING, ONTO THE BED BENT OVER - AWAITING THE ADMISSION OF MY THROBBING ACREAGE OF FLESH. SHE COULD ONLY TAKE 30 SECONDS OF HALF MY SCROTAL CAMEL BEFORE SHE FAINTED. I FINISHED UP AND BESTOWED A STUNNING LIKENESS OF THE POPE ON HER BACK IN BABY SPACKLE. I USED HER TOOTH BRUSH AS TOILET PAPER AND LEFT A QUARTER ON HER ASS. SHE CALLED ME FOUR TIMES TODAY. I GUARANTEE IT.

[/quote]

It’s like he’s turned into a Nigerian Sexy Spam Bot.

wow

[quote=“kingsario,post:166,topic:32262"”]

wow

[/quote]

Exactly…

so what happened to WNYFBODY?

[quote=“Jack,post:168,topic:32262"”]

so what happened to WNYFBODY?

[/quote]

it still exists, its jandj,s forum now

[quote=“Dex,post:163,topic:32262"”]

[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

i love these threads… there should be a JnJ vs. BadAss section

Oh mna, I’m still dying over baby spackle…

[quote=“chino,post:74,topic:32262"”]

don’t you find it pretty bad that one of your friends can make a joke like this, and based on your repuation despite how rediculous the claim is, it is believeable?

[/quote]

^^^best fucking post in the whole thread.

P.S. why aren’t you known as J+J Speedshop on here anymore? :wink:

legitimate business owners (cough…cough…) arguing, oh yeah thats right neither are.
Public Service message–> little advice for youngins that might not know better-- Dont give any money to a shop that doesnt have a green sign posted out front. cause when something goes wrong (and it will) it will be tough to get your money back. And if you can’t even trust them to do the right(and legal) thing and register the shop why would you trust them to work on your pride and joy.

[quote=“Pauly,post:174,topic:32262"”]

… And if you can’t even trust them to do the right(and legal) thing and register the shop why would you trust them to work on your pride and joy.

[/quote]

I don’t know J&J personally but this statement is soooo very true.^ I don’t know how it can be denied.

For those of you just tuning in, pg7 is Definitely a winner

[quote=“Pauly,post:174,topic:32262"”]

legitimate business owners (cough…cough…) arguing, oh yeah thats right neither are.
Public Service message–> little advice for youngins that might not know better-- Dont give any money to a shop that doesnt have a green sign posted out front. cause when something goes wrong (and it will) it will be tough to get your money back. And if you can’t even trust them to do the right(and legal) thing and register the shop why would you trust them to work on your pride and joy.

[/quote]

wow someone said it :clap:

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:150,topic:32262"”]

I see you viewing this thread Dan please post!

[/quote]

LOL, post what? Anyone who has ever jumped on the bandwagon should already feel like a dumbass… I dont feel the need to reinforce that fact. Unlike some people, I dont go out of my way to try and make other people look bad and/or stupid… I worry about my own shit instead- it works much better that way, and it pays better too.

I have been called an idiot/stupid/arrogant/inexperienced so many times on this board by some people that its (almost) amusing. On the other hand, I look at my work, and then look at the work of others… and its obvious to me and anyone else who sees my work in person who exactly is in denial.

Hint: it isnt me.

For someone who is supposedly as bad at what I do as some claim… I sure do have a lot of customers -Repeat customers- and do a shitload of business. Speaking of business, I havent had the time to be on here more than a few minutes over the last 3 months- shouldnt the rest of you geniuses be too busy for this crap if you as good as you claim? Not really worth my time to post any more than this… I have way too much shit to do.

Am I the only one who sees the irony in this post and others like it…?

[quote=“Final GTS,post:178,topic:32262"”]

LOL, post what? Anyone who has ever jumped on the bandwagon should already feel like a dumbass… I dont feel the need to reinforce that fact. Unlike some people, I dont go out of my way to try and make other people look bad and/or stupid… I worry about my own shit instead- it works much better that way, and it pays better too.

I have been called an idiot/stupid/arrogant/inexperienced so many times on this board by some people that its (almost) amusing. On the other hand, I look at my work, and then look at the work of others… and its obvious to me and anyone else who sees my work in person who exactly is in denial.

Hint: it isnt me.

For someone who is supposedly as bad at what I do as some claim… I sure do have a lot of customers -Repeat customers- and do a shitload of business. Speaking of business, I havent had the time to be on here more than a few minutes over the last 3 months- shouldnt the rest of you geniuses be too busy for this crap if you as good as you claim? Not really worth my time to post any more than this… I have way too much shit to do.

Am I the only one who sees the irony in this post and others like it…?

[/quote]

actually said to my self wow wheres dan

[quote=“nitroinsane,post:179,topic:32262"”]

actually said to my self wow wheres dan

[/quote]

Dan was busy designing custom parts and systems, as well as building high-3 and 4-digit horsepower engines that have yet to blow up.

Ever.

But I still have no idea what I am doing, of course. And I still suck because I havent raced anyone, and I wont let people on the board flog my customers’ cars.

Though I suppose I could cash in my chips and go back to dwelling on that Mitsubishi 3000GT Manual I never got back… Its never too late you know. :deadhorse:

IB4someonetriestocallmeouttoracelikeusual

IB4thisthreadblowsupandthetopicchangestoviperhate, onceagainunitingthefbodys

T-Minus 3 minutes and counting until thread eruption. Please put your tray tables in their upright and locked position… this is gonna be a rough landing folks. In the event of anything other than a pile of scrap metal at the end of the runway, be incredibly suprised, and mark it on the calendar as a first.

PS-I have stock half-shafts.