Jam Got A New Job

6:30 AM to 3:00 PM

2 Jobs really…sounds like an awful lot of work…woudln’t you just rather have this beer jam? :jam:

+1 for fired

IB4POLE

lol

not at derrick…?

a gin induced no-call no-show?

Since I’ve never actually met the guy it’d be unfair to claim he won’t hold a job.

So my vote goes to pancakes.

pancakes

i.e., uh, hope their vacuum cleaners have good bearings

pancakes. jam can do it.

I voted a week, because if there is a need for a poll, then obviously Jam doesn’t like mornings. Also I established that Jam (from other posts) enjoys his alcohol. So early mornings + late nights of alcoholism = 1 week job dismissal.

whats the job, i think that plays a big part

Most definitely pancakes for the next month.

Polishing lug nuts at McGard…no…seriously.

My wife did that for a summer. It sucked. She was playing with nuts all day long so when she came home the last thing she wanted to do was…

booooo

at least he’s got some experience … Jam used to work for me as my personal ball washer

i dunno why, and nothing against Jam, but thats like the perfect job for him… is it not?

fucking nut polisher

Well atleast it wont last long…McGard wont be around all that much longer anyway…atleast in WNY :frowning:

^^really?

i thought McGard was doing quite well in WNY

Not from what I understand. The facility is slated for 5-7 more years of usefulness.

No offense Jam.

PS - The pancake option really skews the real results. I always want to vote pancake just cause.

630 AM!!! Yeah right.