JDM RHD's and PENDOT

Just moved to Pittsburgh about a month ago, whats the deal with plating a JDM car: can it be done, what has to happen, is it easy, any way around things etc… Your help is greatly appreciated. I lived in Indiana and we could title them as kit cars.

Thanks

Talk to gearhead, I’m sure its a bitch though.

regrister it as a mail truck?

i have herd ofpeople doing it via kit car but it can still be expensive to get the car over here

but he wants you to fjeer the two4tee

yes and my race car runs drive and can move on its own power!

so can mine!

ya for now until the POS breaks down

If the car has been in the states, it is a little easier. There are a couple different routes I’ve checked out, but nothing is cut clear the easiest.

Whats the status of the car now?.. title/registration, etc.

I have the cars here already I import parts from japan I can also bring in any car you guys want… They have paperwork from japan but no US title or registration what needs to be done here gearhead?

Talk to Dennis from Hybrid

Dude, if you have the cars here already, then you should know how to finish the process.

To get them in your driveway, you have to go through a registered importer. They will need to handle some of your paperwork. I’m guessing you bought them from a private individual on a bill of sale?

Luckily, I already had a title for my RHD Ferio. That made my life somewhat easier.

i sit on the left side of my car…

x2

I peee standing up

I pee standing up also and can drive and race using either side of a car

:gaysex:

dont let pewter fool you. he pees sitting down.

That’s what I heard.

He squats to pee.

:bsflag:im standing when im peeing in ur mouths!