JDMP Arranging A New Shippment!

Hey guys what’s up.

Well it’s that time again, Phil and I are putting a new shippment together over the next couple of weeks.

If anyone is interested in price quotes (serious inquiries only please) feel free to post up here, PM or email me. :smiley:

This shippment is tenitively schedualed to arrive around the end of July ish, however there’s no confirm date.

So just let me know.

Take care.

Easy 8)

hey can u get me prices on
full strut bars upper lower front back for s14 i dont care the brand
full multilink for the back liek bings
kouki lip
kouki spoiler
sway bar
end links
and rear 300zx break set up or gtr.
thanks.

^^^^

:lol: that’s quite a list but no prob, I’ll see what Phil can do and get back to you via PM with a quote on all that.

If you have the coin to spend, I can see about putting together a little “package deal” for ya. :wink:

Just give me a couple of days to find out.

Thanks for your interest and you’ll hear from me soon.

Easy 8)

will you guys be making more shippments later in the season? like sept?

Yep, we’re always doing shippments so if you can’t get in on this one don’t worry there will be others. :wink:

Hey guys.

Ok I got your requests and have passed them on to Phil. Just give me a few days and I will get back to you via PM. It’s the weekend so I’ll have to wait untill Tuesday to hear something back at the earliest.

Thanks for your interest. :smiley:

Nardi Classic wheel & nardi hub

Are you set on only a Nardi hub? The reason I asked is b/c we can get Momo hubs for S13’s and 14’s locally and they are the same thing, different name. It would save you coin too!

Also, do you have a pic of the exact wheel your looking for? It makes things sooooo much easier to search out.

Thanks man. :wink:

I just figured it needed a Nardi hub, if it’ll fit on a momo, i’ll take it :smiley:
Any of these: http://www.nardi-usa.com/NardiClassic.htm 330mm preferred. My favourite is the very first one, but the second is fine too. I wouldn’t mind the woodie either.

not to jack but i have a bunch of nardi hubs if you guy can’t get em, they are NOT the same as momo… it’s a totally diff bolt patttern

No worries Ted, never thought you were “jackin”. :wink:

From my understanding most name brand hubs fit other name brand wheels.

Well I’ll check in to the steering wheels for ya and let you know. If you do decide to get one, we’ll worry about the hub then. I’d hate to see you buy one now and for some stupid reason it does’nt fit. :lol: You’ll hear from me soon.

nardi wheels wont work n momo hubs they patterns are off by a little

Ok 2 saying they won’t is good enough for me.

Solarian, I’ll look in to the Wheel for ya and if I can get you one, then you can snag a hub from Heatw. :wink:

Kouki front lip?

S13 or S14?

silvia s13 lip?

hehe Thanks :slight_smile: for the most part your right, almost every other brand of weel works on a momo hub, a very few brands use nardi’s pattern, i belive it’s really only nardi/personal/grant wheels that use it or wheels made by them for other companies, IE the top secret / tomei wheels…

if you buy one of those quick relases chances are it’s multi pattern and you’d be able to use that to adapt a nardi wheel onto a momo hub or vice versa

almost every jdm wheel has a multi pattern hub too, so chances are you’d be able to find a hub that works anyways

someone care to measure the PCD on the momo and grant/nardi hubs? I’d really like to know, maybe make a compatibility chart

It’s a bit silly to ask but how about just a simple 180SX centre garnish?

If you can show which one your interested in, that would be great. :smiley:

labelkilled - nothing silly about asking a simple question :wink: . I will find out for you but you may find it cheaper locally or possibley on another board in the US. I’ll get ya quote and then you can decide. :wink: