John Murtha calls "western Pa" racist

well where are you getting your facts at?

sounds like something that no one knows but only speculates… how many ‘poor black people’ do you really know? and beyond that, out of all of them, how do you know how they voted.

sounds like a bunch of bullshit

:bsflag:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/07/21/opinion/polls/main630986.shtml

http://www.maitreg.com/politics/elections/2000/exitpolls.asp

i can keep going back, if you like.

BLACK PEOPLE ALMOST ALWAYS VOTE LIBERAL

it’s not a stereotype; it’s a fucking fact.

i know history… your argument isn’t with me!

i just thought it was funny she tried to call you out for not having facts then made an even dumber remark about them voting republican… :rofl:

Oh. Whoops. My bad.

I dont think you can mix “almost” with “fact”

fact is 100% of the time

generalization would be the word you are looking for… unless you are just trying to stereotype, in that case… way to prove John Murtha’s point

How can you not mix almost and fact? The Pirates have had losing records almost as long as my cousin has been alive. Factual statement.

Because you leave a grey area of when you can/can not use the word “almost”

unless you can tell me at what percentage I can use the word “almost”

if something isn’t 100%, it isn’t a fact.

That’s like me saying the world is Asian, because 2/3 of the population is in asia.

there are black people, and there are niggers. black people hate niggers!

-Chris Rock

I think racism is pretty evenly spread in most areas of the country. Obviously there are exceptions, perhaps San Francisco and some others. The difference with Pittsburgh and other areas in the Northeast is that we have less pretense, at least in my experience. It seems to me that people from our area are more likely to speak freely.

I drive through a section of DC daily which is one of the highest poverty sections. The black people that are sitting out on their porches happen to have McCain/Palin posters also up. I guess I don’t know if they are republican, but at least I can tell you who they are voting for.
I’m not giving an opinion, I’m just saying you can’t say poor black people ALWAYS vote democrat when I see daily that it isn’t true.

This is all I was looking for “almost always” not “always”.